baltoist

I Don't Know why i'm curious about this (again) but....

Have you been attacked by anything?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What attacked you

Yeah I'm reviving this. I closed it because one story from a name i won't mention got to me and really made me feel like crap. But after thinking about it i made it optional to share stories. and while my curiosity did get the better of me i did not pm anyone that voted no to stories. So i know that if you share a story it's cuz you don't mind talking about it.. Again nothing has happened to me so if you think it's none of my business that's fine.

A raccoon, not kidding, bit my hand yesterday because it smelled like cat food. Then I shook it off and it bit me in the leg. Luckily it did not draw blood.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Swirl said:

A raccoon, not kidding, bit my hand yesterday because it smelled like cat food. Then I shook it off and it bit me in the leg. Luckily it did not draw blood.

Sheesh, that rabbit won't be assisting any Thunder Gods with behavior like that!

Not really a lot of stories of animal attacks for me. Once when I was still toddling around unsteadily on wibbly baby legs, I picked up a mouse and it bit me between the thumb and index finger. I still have a scar from that. When I was older my family and a few friends took a joint vacation south to Daytona and I got stung by jellyfish while bodyboarding in the surf, leaving a trail of welts all over the right side of my torso. More recently I was attacked by a swarm of yellowjackets at a customer's house, as I knelt by some bushes to install drop at the side of the house. They didn't land a single sting, though, failing to get past my tool belt and reflective vest before I was able to get away.