Steamworks

S6 - Episode 23 - Discussion

Did applebloom already exist the time that flashback took place in? Or did the pther apples just find her on one of their fields one day?

Best Rapp episode and second best AJ episode only to Viva Las Pegasus, both of which are really low bars this season, but not to knock the episode it's actually pretty good. A bit boring in places but actually added to AJ's character(unlike ADO which was boring as sin as well as be detrimental to AJ's character). Teenage AJ is adorable and I love how different Big Mac was as a kid, both being a bit of a dick and a real chatterbox. And it's great to see Rich(not so much Spoiled Milk) and still be nice. Between the comics and EQG, I was worried they were considering making Filthy Rich a bad guy

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 1:44 PM, Metemponychosis said:

@Ganondorf8 I think the intention is that he stoped talking so that he could pay attention to his sister's good ideas. Or something.

The explanation wasn't handled as good as it could've been, but at least Big Mac still has moments where he does talk a few sentences here and there.

I still find the episode just "okay" wasn't anything special really.

Also they cencor cider yet we see plenty of pony butt.."i like big butts ect ect ect"

On 12/10/2016 at 6:01 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

The explanation wasn't handled as good as it could've been, but at least Big Mac still has moments where he does talk a few sentences here and there.

I really like this episode and I think it does what it proposes to do, but Big Mac's part in it could've received a bit more love. I'm starting to think that this cartoon's biggest enemy are time constraints. Though it isn't a problem in the next episode or on the finale... Oh well... Anyway, it was very amusing to see AJ getting more and more tangled in her lie and Big Mac getting annoyed at her.