VGmaster9

Your dream haunted attraction

Since it's now October, or as I'd like to call it, "Haunt Season". I'm sure many of you here like haunted attractions, I sure do. If you made a haunted attraction of your dreams, what would it be like? I actually have several dream haunts.

The first haunt would be a haunted house set in a large building. It would have 3 different attractions each with a certain theme, one of them being 3d in some years. Additional attractions would include two escape rooms (each with a different theme) and zombie laser tag. Another separate attraction within the haunt is a special "extreme haunted house" that only permits people the age of 18 and above, and requires you to sign a waiver to get in, because not only will actors touch you, but also handle you in many various ways, and them having you do stuff.

The next haunt would be a scream park set on a farm. The farm would have 6 separate attractions, each with their own price of admission, though you can purchase a combo pack to go on all attractions. The attractions would be a haunted house set in a barn, a haunted cornfield, a haunted hayride, a haunted trail, a haunted 3d maze, and a haunted pitch black maze. Additional attractions would include a zombie paintball ride where you're aboard a military truck shooting zombies, a coffin burial simulator, and a daytime zombie run activity.

The next haunt would be set in an old insane asylum, with different attractions set in different areas of the asylum. On non-haunt nights, there would be ghosts tours in the asylum.

The next haunt would be a haunted trail set deep in the woods. It would be more than a mile long and full of different places and scenes to walk through.

The Next haunt would be set in a tunnel cave many stories under the ground. It would be dark, damp, and silent, filled with many sudden scares. Unlike many haunts, there would be no special FX or animatronics. There is a safe word to yell if you wish to chicken out.

The next haunt would be an extreme haunted attraction, filled with lots of gore and over the top scenes. There would be a 3d attraction, an outdoor attraction, and an indoor attraction. There would be a good amount of interactivity involved, but nowhere near as much as the first haunted house's other standalone attraction.

The next haunt would be a haunted hayride, spanning a whopping 45 minutes. Lots of different special FX as well as pyrotechnics. There'd be even large characters to come across.

The next haunt would be a "mega haunted house", set in a massive building (probably a large warehouse or something). It would be the longest indoor haunt on this list, and full of many innovative scare, and undoubtedly making all of your worst fears come to life.

The last haunt would be a screampark that's larger than any of the haunts on this list. It would be a linear experience containing around 15 different attractions, including a 25 minute hayride to start it off. Each attraction would have a unique theme.

• Like 2

A prudent idea for a haunted attraction. Mine for the most part would be in a haunted house where the folks must traverse a house in order to achieve the winning goal. Obstacles will be in the way in the form of traps that will cause the victim to lose the game. To add variety and keep folks from second guessing, each time the ride starts the traps will change in order to keep it interesting.

That avatar is a haunted attraction in of itself. :shock: I would create a "How Long Can You Last" attraction, using horrors from the most infamous horror series as well as real animals like Tarantula's and Snakes, no venom included of course, in a set where you explore this replica mansion with no real exit but rather a time limit to see how long you can test yourself against the strongest horrors out there.

Something where the environment and the atmosphere tells a story and that that story is unsettling. As to what that environment is, I couldn't say. Castle? Sure. Old asylum? Why not? A really messed up version of, I dunno, Oz or something

I want something that can scare people and messes with their psychology. Like, the people in the attraction claim they are inside ones head, and use their own fears against them.

Like, amnesia but much more complicated. Exploiting people phobias and messing with them.