Friendship is Horses

EQD Artist Training Grounds 2018

@Friendship is Horses I'll give you some competition for "crappest sketch so far!"

GENTELCOLTS, BEHOLD!

I don't even want to hotlink it here. But technically I think it does count as a drawing... for tax purposes perhaps.

Kinda surprised that I still have those reference vectors of Dr. Stable saved from 2012, in fact I don't think I've touched them since the 2012 ATG.

@ABronyAccount I'm just impressed by his/your ability to rearrange his innards at will. Are you/he a Buddhist monk?

I'm taking the day off from ATGing, because unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I don't feel like it. I'm still gonna do all the prompts but my free time is rather weighted toward a certain portion of the week so that's when a lot of them are gettin done and it doesn't include today.

You know what? Maybe I won't do all the prompts. Now that I've got all this artistic momentum from having to make something every day, I kind of want to explore themes more personally meaningful than whatever zaniness EQD decides is going down on a given day. Why spend my creativity thinking up a novel twist on "pony in space" (what if I drew a pony... standing in a parking space??) when I could be drawing lesbian horse cuddles instead? Or, you know, whatever.

I'm tempted to keep using the ATG submitter anyway just to see if anyone actually moderates it. Given that an anatomically-correct female foal made it in, I'm guessing no.

Ponies cuddling = ponies in each other's "personal space." See, prompt followed!

Had to sit out yesterday and I may have to sit out today despite having the day off. There's other stuff a guy's gotta get done on his precious personal time.

I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE, SO TO SPEAK.

The theme for Day 26 was to Draw a pony pulling the wool over someone's eyes / Draw a pony deceiving another.

_natg8d26__tell_me_lies__tell_me_sweet_l

Bam.

Hopefully my last few will be higher in quality now that I allegedly have more free time to spend drawing.

• Like 1