• Arm pits
    • Hands
    • Fingers
    • Legs
    • Feet
    • Toes
    • Other
    • Not ticklish :(

When I was a young lad, there was a friend of my Mom who liked to pull the old 'Tickle Monster' routine whenever we'd go over to visit her. It wasn't just a brief little 'cootchie-cootchie-coo', either. She'd get on top of you and really go to town, ignoring cries for mercy until you were well past the limits of your endurance. It was borderline child molestation. I finally made a stand and refused to go into her dragon's den until my mom sat her down and had a talk about personal boundaries with her. If I recall, that was the last time we went to her house.

So, I'm not a fan of being tickled. At least, not without consent and a safe word.

• Like 2

I put "other" because I don't like to be tickled at all. It doesn't bother me too much, but as a natural reflex whenever I get tickled my body throws a fit. I'm kicking my legs and throwing my hands all over the place, so it's best to avoid tickling me unless you want to get bruised up :ajlol:

• Haha 1

I would prefer not to be tickled anywhere actually. That is unless, of course, you're cruisin' for a bruisin'. :flutterglare: I mean, the sensation of being tickled is one of the most unpleasant and I will try my best to get away, spontaneously or not.

• Like 1

I hate being tickled.

But after being tickled so much, I kind of... stopped being ticklish, I guess? 
My skin is very sensitive, but I don't really experience that ticklish sensation anymore. But I love it when those in my clan touch my hands.

• Like 1