Which PS4 Do You Have/Are Getting?

Which PS4 Do You Have/Are Getting?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• OG PS4
    • PS4 Slim
    • PS4 Pro
    • Limited Edition(Specify)

im sticking with the original ps4 i dont see a point getting the same one when you dont have a hdr tv or 4k tv  i can deal with the loud fan noise, i do ware headphones while gaming anyways and hardly ever hear it plus it looks much better then the slim lol.

My original PS4 is still perfectly fine, I'm not going to replace it any time soon if at, all unless I had to. The upgrade is nice for those who really need one or don't already have a PS4, but I've never had a Sony console that needed replacing.

I got my birthday gift PS4. It's of the first batch release so...it has an issue with video. Screen starts to flicker and won't stop untill I re-plug my HDMI cord. Sometimes I gotta shake whole console. But it is my B-day gift so I'm sticking by it~

Whichever one is the fat one. It doesn't have a lot of memory either. I'm down to around 300GB or so I think.

I'm in trouble aren't I? :cry:

I bought PS4 Pro and sold my PS4 not long ago because I got 4K TV. So it's improvement. PS4 is nice but if you thinking to play PS4 for longer with 4K tv, I recommend PS4 pro

I have a habit of preferring the OG Playstation consoles over the Slim models and the PS4 is no exception. I got the OG PS4 through the Battlefront bundle and I'm sticking with that for as long as I can. I don't really see the benefits of 4K over 1080p, so I don't plan on getting a 4K tv anytime in the near future and thusly, I don't plan on getting a PS4 Pro either. Plus, I feel it's too bulky. I feel the OG PS4 is just the right size while the slim is too small. Plus, I don't like the rounded sides of the top portion mixed in with the hard pointed corners of the bottom portion. I'm OCD and that messes with me something fierce.