Fraki3635

The end is neigh

It has come. The end of Equestria Daily. Why, you ask? Well, you either don't know Sethisto, or didn't watch the Season 6 finale. Or both. EQD will soon explode, maybe like the Note 7. Actually, it's probably going to be only filled with Trixie. What to do then? Don't ask me. Create a new similar website with a non-biased owner. Hail AJ. Whatever. But first, get ready for the explosion/Trixieplosion. GL.

27 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

THE MESSAGE ABOVE CONTAINS SEASON 6 SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thank you for that. Some people apparently don't know how to tag their threads when they contain spoilers. 

7 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Thank you for that. Some people apparently don't know how to tag their threads when they contain spoilers. 

Wait, you guys seriously didn't know that the Note 7 explodes? Uhhh...

3 hours ago, Fraki3635 said:

It has come. The end of Equestria Daily. Why, you ask? Well, you either don't know Sethisto, or didn't watch the Season 6 finale. Or both. EQD will soon explode, maybe like the Note 7. Actually, it's probably going to be only filled with Trixie. What to do then? Don't ask me. Create a new similar website with a non-biased owner. Hail AJ. Whatever. But first, get ready for the explosion/Trixieplosion. GL.

Excuse me?

3 hours ago, AaronMk said:

This is now a Monolith thread.

..............................Is there cause for concern?