Completely redoing this post. I made a theme that should give you a better idea of what it could like here.

To test it, go to http://www.fablesofvelorae.com and scroll to the very bottom and click Theme > Equestria Daily Test Theme.

I've also created a test account as well. Change the cover image, avatar and whatever with it. No NSFW content though.

Username: EQD-Test

Password: test1234

If the staff here want it, you can have it. Just let me know of any changes that are needed. Thanks.

I'm working on adding a feature to hide spoiler topics. In the footer, go to Local Settings > Hide Spoiler Topics.

At the moment it doesn't hide them from the sidebar and home page, but it does under categories. I should have it fixed soon. In order for it to work at all though, the topic needs to be tagged "Spoilers".

This works locally, so it keeps your setting in the browser even after closing it. After clearing browser data or changing browsers/computers you will need to set it again.

So doing it using tags only hides in under forum pages. I figured out how to hide them everywhere. Just use [ spoiler ] in the beginning of the post title (without the spaces). To those who can see spoiler posts, the "[ spoiler ]" text will be hidden. (They will be visible in the url though.)

Edited by David Coleman
Post was parsing spoilers. Added spaces between brackets.

On 10/8/2016 at 3:17 AM, David Coleman said:

Completely redoing this post. I made a theme that should give you a better idea of what it could like here.

To test it, go to http://www.fablesofvelorae.com and scroll to the very bottom and click Theme > Equestria Daily Test Theme.

I've also created a test account as well. Change the cover image, avatar and whatever with it. No NSFW content though.

Username: EQD-Test

Password: test1234

If the staff here want it, you can have it. Just let me know of any changes that are needed. Thanks.

At least you're giving them a hand to make this home interesting for the entire Family. :)

8 minutes ago, David Coleman said:

Oh. I've been here a while. I just don't post very often.

We've talked before haven't we? Twitter sale?

Indeed. :D