Crimson Fire

Hello to all of EqD

*ahem* Hello hello, to all you lovely bronies and pegasisters out there on EqD. I am Crimson Fire, wishing to greet you formally. I am 27 years old and I live in the United States..Oklahoma to be exact. I have been a brony since 2011 and I have been following the show since then. I have had interest in the events and community that made up EqD, both with the music and the events that have gone on. I would like to immerse myself in the group and make many friends and have lots of pony adventures. I would like to invite you to strike up a conversation or two with me, I do not bite, I nom actually :P Anyway, I hope to get to know as many of you as I can and keep in touch. Broohoofs to all! /)

• Like 4

Hmm..I never thought of it that way before.. I dun wanna burn all the EqD down!

Or perhaps my fire will become part of you..and it will allow us to burn much hotter and brighter :)

• Like 1

Hello Crimson Fire and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hi there. Hope you are enjoying the forums. 

If you need something ask around everyone is happy to help

By the way if someone starts talking about family, just run. (I'm kidding, they just just being friendly but it does sound like a cult) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:

By the way if someone starts talking about family, just run. (I'm kidding, they just just being friendly but it does sound like a cult) 

On that note... you can also ignore the "stalker" poster.  He'll come around eventually.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crimson Fire said:

*ahem* Hello hello, to all you lovely bronies and pegasisters out there on EqD. I am Crimson Fire, wishing to greet you formally. I am 27 years old and I live in the United States..Oklahoma to be exact. I have been a brony since 2011 and I have been following the show since then. I have had interest in the events and community that made up EqD, both with the music and the events that have gone on. I would like to immerse myself in the group and make many friends and have lots of pony adventures. I would like to invite you to strike up a conversation or two with me, I do not bite, I nom actually :P Anyway, I hope to get to know as many of you as I can and keep in touch. Broohoofs to all! /)

Welcome to the Never Ending Family my friend, a two in one for all but for you for being new. ;)

17 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Hi there. Hope you are enjoying the forums. 

If you need something ask around everyone is happy to help

By the way if someone starts talking about familyjust run. (I'm kidding, they just just being friendly but it does sound like a cult) 

17 hours ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

On that note... you can also ignore the "stalker" poster.  He'll come around eventually.

:hithere:

18 hours ago, Crimson Fire said:

My fire will become part of you..and it will allow us to burn much hotter and brighter

Hello, my new, vigorous friend!

AND WELCOME, TO THE FAMILY

I see you've already been warned informed of our tight little band here!

This is good.

It seems you've already got that little spark in ya, friend!

You'll want to hang on to that.

Anyways, you're sure to have a grand 'ol time here with your new found family, trust me.

You won't ever forget these times.

You'll love it here!

And so will we.

Welcome to the forums!

Well thank you all so very much for your incredibly warm welcome into the forums! I already feel like part of the family.

And Lunar Holiday..that was quite a greeting indeed...I dare say that I may grow to like you. :)

Let's have fun..all of us.

/)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Crimson Fire said:

Well thank you all so very much for your incredibly warm welcome into the forums! I already feel like part of the family.

And Lunar Holiday..that was quite a greeting indeed...I dare say that I may grow to like you. :)

/)

:hurrr:

On 12/10/2016 at 11:29 PM, Crimson Fire said:

/)

Dammit! You win this round @Lunar Holiday. Someone will see the evil inside of you...

1168958__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_sketch_rea

• Like 1