David Coleman

2016 Sucked

12 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

https://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=QC-TWENTYSIXTEEN&Category_Code=QC

I was keeping my mouth mostly shut but the death of the woman behind Princess Leia was the final straw.

Rest in Peace to Carrie Fisher. It is the last week of 2016, damn it. The year has not been kind to celebrities and musicians.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:49 AM, baltoist said:

We judge years?

Somehow this bandwagon got rolling where 2016 was supposed to be terrible because some awesome people died and the democratic process got corrupted by willful ignorance in a couple of important votes. Really, though, it wasn't a *particularly* bad year. On the shitty side from a global perspective, but you could take any year and make it sound bad with the right list of tragedies and disasters. Personally, this was my best year in a long time. I finally got some help for my anxiety and depression and it's made a world of difference.

15 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

I was keeping my mouth mostly shut but the death of the woman behind Princess Leia was the final straw.

I take it all back, 2016 fucking sucked. Anyone up for a calendar burning?

2016 was a year like any other. Sucks about the celebrity deaths this time around though. (Which is funny, because I generally don't care much for most of Hollywood) But hey, life sucks in general. And as said earlier, there have been worse years.

We'll survive.

2016 was terrible, no work, unpaid, pasta...

But this is the year I discovered MLP FiM, My best surprise on this decade. I think now life just depend of your smile. Almost everything going better, I suppose people don't very like sad people, because it make them sad too. And that's the same for happiness.

So, probably my best year finally.

• Like 1

Sure some people will say 2016 bad for them cos they had it worse for them, then other people will say it not bad. Sure it not year fault, it's life. But people will say this year or that year are bad for them cos that or this year had more bad moments for them than good. i say these cos people get critics for saying a year being bad for them it cos it bad for them not other.

me, I had some good moments but had abit more bad moments. Lost one of our cats, so made 2016 not good for me.