David Coleman

2016 Sucked

2016 is easily one of the worst years this decade. Everything from Harambe to exploding phones to politics and more.

What are some of your worst experiences this year?

Edited by David Coleman
Changed title to past-tense.

Personally, this has been the best year of my life. My worst experience was when I lost my wallet, thankfully it was found from my friend's kitchen and it just gave me a scare.

The only thing good about this year was video games. Dishonored, sister location (fight me), outlast 2, ext.

Everything else was kinda garbage.

Bah!
All years are gonna seem crap! Unless... you know, the world ends. Then that's going to be extra crappy.

But anyways, enjoy the little things I guess! Sometimes, if I go to a restaurant, I count it as a good day if I'm the only one in the bathroom

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

2016 does suck for me, last year a very good friend moved and I will never see her again. I've been trying to get with my crush for a while with little to no success

I'm really sorry to hear that. But I hope things get better! There's always opportunity to be had in pretty much anything!
Sometimes, really crappy stuff happens, but maybe you'll be grateful for those things one day (Or not, I dunno!). You'll can only move forward, so take comfort in the fact! A lot of good things began from really shite things, so who knows where you'll end up?

2 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. But I hope things get better! There's always opportunity to be had in pretty much anything!
Sometimes, really crappy stuff happens, but maybe you'll be grateful for those things one day (Or not, I dunno!). You'll can only move forward, so take comfort in the fact! A lot of good things began from really shite things, so who knows where you'll end up?

Back in 2007-2011 I lived in a really crappy town about a state away from where I am now. I hate the city and suburbs.  But there is at least 2-3 more good lookin girls, but I still like my main crush, though she can be stubborn and judgmental at times.  

• Like 1

For me personally this year was neither good nor bad, it actually feels like this year went by really fast without leaving all that many impressions.

Yeah 2016 has been one of the lesser years, lots of bad stuff, desecration of historical sites, dead celebrities, this year's election...

At least it's almost over.

1 hour ago, Badshot said:

Yeah 2016 has been one of the lesser years, lots of bad stuff, desecration of historical sites, dead celebrities, this year's election...

Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg

The Greeks still remember 1453. Do you still remember 1453 when the kebab marched on glorious city of gyro christian? When the last Emperor of Rome disappeared and became King Under The Mountain?

Gyro still remembers. Gyro will remove kebab.

Only a Pole could save glorious urop

:^)

3 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg

The Greeks still remember 1453. Do you still remember 1453 when the kebab marched on glorious city of gyro christian? When the last Emperor of Rome disappeared and became King Under The Mountain?

Gyro still remembers. Gyro will remove kebab.

Only a Pole could save glorious urop

:^)

This please. :^)

Greece_in_the_Treaty_of_S%C3%A8vres.jpg

To me every year, get good and bad points. There be year when you say it's worst. There other year I feel that alot of bad stuffs happen.

So my worst experiences this year:

- England knock-out of Euro 2016 and beaten by Iceland, it hard for me to take.

- Manchester United may of won FA Cup, they got knockout of UEFA Champions League and will never come back again. They got new manager, things got well first then lost to rival Man City and things went down. Not sure when Manchester United will come back to it's glory days.

- I voted to leave EU but there craziness from EU remainers they are crazy and can't accpeted it that UK voted to leave and start protesting and moaning. Even people in other country start crying about it. Then Brexit got taken to High Court and Parliement will voted, which wouldn't be good cos they untrust worthy.

- I know not alot of people won't accpet Trump but these protesters and attack on Trump supporters are crazy and out of order.

- FIFA banned on England for wearing Poppy (Flower) for Remembrance day.

- Some money problem

- Unable to see Bodiam Castle and Chesterton Windmill

- Train problem, there 12 carriages (like two trains together), ticket woman say I should be in first 6 carriages, also there were alot of school kids. When train stop at a station i and few others try to catch other carriiages but set off. We wait for another on train, was angry that train staffs don't do much  about it that few passageners try to get on the other carriages.

-Bus services- taking their times, canceling and being unhelpful and being rude.

Yeah... this year was GOD AWFUL.

The second worst year of my life.

I had to have surgery and was stuck in the hospital for a WHOLE FREAKING WEEK. HELL. ON. EARTH. IT WAS FREAKING CANCER TOO.

Plus everyone lost their common sense and voted a racist into office. But it's okay. Because once World War III and/or the Second U.S. Civil War starts (which it WILL i assure you. The idiot will be the one to start it too) I'll have the satisfaction of shouting I TOLD YOU SO to EVERYONE.

2016 was very good to me, making it feel strange to watch it screw over so many other people

I guess one of the simultaneously best and worst things to happen to me was turning my back on the brony fandom... best because it allowed me to meet, enjoy, and bond with a better crowd of people. Worst because bronies used to mean a lot to me, then over several years nearly all of my brony friends turned into narcissistic assholes who then went their separate ways, and it sucks to see a good thing end, as they almost always do. Staying on the bright side as much as I can though. Not much to complain about since I've got others now.

• Like 1