Sign in to follow this  
ChibiDashie

If you had the chance to meet someone...

If you met a famous person, who would it be? They can be dead for hundreds of years or still alive and kicking for being...alive. As long as they are real! So that means animu waifus don't count, sorry. 

If you'd ask me, the first two people to pop up in my head would be Dmitry Glukhovsky (The guy who wrote Metro 2033 and at the same time, has the most aesthetic Instagram account) and Patrick Seitz, The smartassiest (Is that even a word?) voice actor, and HAS THAT DROP DEAD MANLY VOICE THAT'S MANLY that anyone can easily recognize (Oh and that's not my blog btw that's someone else's who had my favorite smartass being a smartass) It wouldn't hurt to meet the entire cast who dubbed Hetalia though if I had the chance :hurrr:

If I had to go back in time and meet someone who's dead by now, it would definitely be waifu material The Red Baron by a landslide, with a side of delicious beardtastic beard Jules Verne. 

persons who i want to meet always change, time passes and i "fall in love" with new persons.

at this moment, i would love to meet Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Michelle Creber & Nicole Oliver. (and i don't need to explain why, if you know who they are).

before i was into mlp, i would like to meet up with Corey Taylor (of Slipknot), Till Lindemann (of Rammstein) & Amy Lee (of Evanescence). and if i was born a little earlier, i would like to meet Kurt Cobain (of Nirvana).

*well that's all i can think of right now.

maxresdefault.jpg

When I was younger I wanted to meet the people who made Angry Birds.

Now since I'm a lot older. I would love to meet Ashleigh Ball. (Because she voices the coolest pony of all: RAINBOW DASH!!)

and the voice of Sunset Shimmer. (I forgot her name.)

• Like 1

I'd like to meet some of my favorite musicians. Les Claypool, Gene Simmons, David Phelps, Avi Kaplan from Pentatonix, just to name four.

15 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

When I was younger I wanted to meet the people who made Angry Birds.

Now since I'm a lot older. I would love to meet Ashleigh Ball. (Because she voices the coolest pony of all: RAINBOW DASH!!)

and the voice of Sunset Shimmer. (I forgot her name.)

Sunset Shimmer is voiced by Rebecca Shiochet, who also is Twilight's singing voice.

14 minutes ago, Nile Komnenos said:

Sunset Shimmer is voiced by Rebecca Shiochet, who also is Twilight's singing voice.

Thank you for helping me remember! I haven't watching MLP lately since I have a lot of work to do around my neighborhood Post-Hurricane Matthew.

She's also the voice of Sugar Belle and Night Glider in the Season 5 episode "The Cutie Map".

I feel as though meeting somebody famous for media would be an underwhelming experience. I don't tend to put people on pedestals of any kind, and don't really get excited to meet somebody like that unless they can actually do something for me beyond signing something. I'd probably want to meet somebody like Carl Sagan or Neil Degrasse Tyson, somebody who I could learn something from. Even if none of it sticks, I'd love to just sit there and listen to them talk about physics and the universe.

Though that's not to say I wouldn't jump at the chance to chill with Henry Rollins...

2 hours ago, FeignedSincerity said:

I feel as though meeting somebody famous for media would be an underwhelming experience. I don't tend to put people on pedestals of any kind, and don't really get excited to meet somebody like that unless they can actually do something for me beyond signing something. I'd probably want to meet somebody like Carl Sagan or Neil Degrasse Tyson, somebody who I could learn something from. Even if none of it sticks, I'd love to just sit there and listen to them talk about physics and the universe.

Though that's not to say I wouldn't jump at the chance to chill with Henry Rollins...

True, considering I was once very close to meeting Bill Nye himself (I couldn't, sadly. He was giving out free autographs at New York Comic Con and people filled up the line for 2 hours.) I'd be down to meet Neil Degrasse Tyson as well tho~

• Like 1

Gabe Newell, too much to ask...

Other than that, any of my favourite writters, like H.P. Lovecraft, Terry Pratchett, Jhonen Vasquez or Jack Kirby.

• Like 1