Topknot

Newb [to the Site]!

Hey y'all, after years in the fandom I decided it was about time to actually join this site! I'm mostly interested in this whole Draw Friend thing. Any tips on how to get into that would be great!

So yeah, hi!

-Topknot

• Like 1

Hello Top and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hello there, friend!
And welcome!
I don't quite know much about the drawing thinggy, but I'm sure one of your new family does!
Speaking of family...

Welcome to that too! The Family!
We're so glad you could bolster our ranks just that much more!
Oh, you'll have a blast over here

Heck, what am I saying? You'll love being here!
Trust me.

Welcome to the forums!

19 hours ago, Topknot said:

I'm mostly interested in this whole Draw Friend thing. Any tips on how to get into that would be great!

Very well.

You can start by running up the stairs to the Crypt. Grab the book from the skeletons, and pass into the Pit of the Pendulum. Now go to the column, and climb into the King's Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key to lead you into the Chamber of the Secret Markers. Match the symbols on the right to those on the left, and pass into the Room of the Ancient Warriors. Place yourself in the correct armor and open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed to the Room of the Secret Password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it to open the door to the Pharaoh's Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to the Quicksand Bog, where you can smash through to the Dark Forest. But beware of the Temple Guards, which may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you'll enter the Jester's Court. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you'll gain entry to the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Pull the vines to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to the proper king. Then race through the pit, climb through the ledges, race down the stairs and back through the Temple Gate.

The choices are yours, and yours alone!

• Like 1

Hello ther. Hope you are enjoying the forums. How are things...

On 10/20/2016 at 7:33 AM, Topknot said:

I'm mostly interested in this whole Draw Friend thing.

Welp. You just opened yourself to requests to draw OCs did you?:awesomecheer: 

You got your mind set on a goal, that's good.

I'll let you get on with it and hope your drawfriend is a success. Just remember to pace yourself and enjoy the other parts of here.See you around.:toki: