Topknot

Free Art! Help Me Find My Style!

Yup, free art, probably mostly sketches, but I may get more complex with requests if I am so moved.

Two rules:

1 - Ponysonas/OCs that are based on show pony species only. Pegisi, Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Alicorns.

2 - Full body reference images required.

That's it! Give me things to draw, tell me about your OC, the more I know about them the more fun I can have with the drawings. Also, please let me know if you're ok with me drawing my ponies interacting with yours in purely platonic ways, that allows for me to explore even more!

-Topknot

• Like 1

wildfire_ignitus_reference_by_drakizora-

Reference^

He's kinda an rough and handsome stallion, almost like an older brother or father. he enjoys lazy days and relaxing with others. very layed back.

I dont mind if he is used with any of your oc's in totally platonic ways.

Draw Rainbow Dash as a Tengri shaman.

Here's some references as to what I mean:

1079607__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_hat_reli

1135601__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_hat_nigh

shut_up__heathen__the_shaman_rainbow_das

And illustrations o f what "Tengriism" is:

image.png

mongolian-tengrism-shaman-statue-with-bl

I technically have an OC, but I usually ask artists to draw this one instead:

965005__safe_solo_oc_artist-colon-melode

This is Temmy (aka the nation pony for Singapore). Name comes from the old name for Singapore: Temasek. I'm pretty nationalistic as you can tell. :P She has exactly five stars and one crescent for hair ornaments...basically the same as my country's flag. She doesn't usually have that scarf around her neck by the way.

Original owner is MeloDenesa (http://melodenesa.deviantart.com/) but she kinda belongs to everyone over here now. :V

On 10/20/2016 at 2:58 AM, Topknot said:

Yup, free art, probably mostly sketches, but I may get more complex with requests if I am so moved.

Two rules:

1 - Ponysonas/OCs that are based on show pony species only. Pegisi, Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Alicorns.

2 - Full body reference images required.

That's it! Give me things to draw, tell me about your OC, the more I know about them the more fun I can have with the drawings. Also, please let me know if you're ok with me drawing my ponies interacting with yours in purely platonic ways, that allows for me to explore even more!

-Topknot

Ooh, ooh! Me please! :D:rumba:My OC, Jet Black, is a pegasus stallion. He's a happily-married family-oriented pony. He's also a silly father and cat owner. He's a generally happy pony, very friendly and a bit shy sometimes. If you want, feel free to draw him with your ponies. c; Just hopefully not in some kinda of...gory fashion or somethin'. >.>'

p2sh0TB.jpg

This second one is by an artist known as ZarosianPony. c;

V5lv6Es.png