GarnetsGrin

Sona-Sundays(Free OC/Sona Drawings)

Alrighty then, I'm gonna go with Ebon Scar. And to spice it up, with anthro variant.

Things of note:
-Magical aura is black with yellow on the edges, lightnings of the same color scheme run aound the horn if spell is cast
-Horn is of "kopesh" form
-There is constant glow in her eyes (no pupils) and no emotion other than "poker face" (slight annoyance in rare cases)

xrOKEzoYqIs.jpg

DkbK9SY0OC8.jpg

What's this? Possible free art for my little flower girl?! *goes to prepare her and make her look cutesy to be drawn* Here she is! my flower! Azalea Floria!!

vpNQqkY.png 

4 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

What's this? Possible free art for my little flower girl?! *goes to prepare her and make her look cutesy to be drawn* Here she is! my flower! Azalea Floria!!

Hide contents

vpNQqkY.png 

ohmergosh she's cute wow :awesomedash:

7 hours ago, Smugleaf The Smug said:

I've still yet to learn how to do spoilers here. XD :toomuch:

"[spoiler"]  "[/spoiler]" (Without speech marks)

is how to do it.

(Now I want a free drawing but how do I tell artist what it looks like if I can't post pictures here or draw it on a program?) 

11 hours ago, RogueCookie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"[spoiler"]  "[/spoiler]" (Without speech marks)

is how to do it.

(Now I want a free drawing but how do I tell artist what it looks like if I can't post pictures here or draw it on a program?) 

Maybe a written description could work too, it did say on the OP that 

If you do not have a reference photo please leave a detailed physical description of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GarnetsGrin said:

@Smugleaf The Smug I'm sorry for being behind on everything, life keeps tearing me down right now :c I'll try my best to get @Frécinette and Deviantart user Shur-ee's art both done by this sunday...

take as much time as you need There @GarnetsGrin  life comes first before us ^^ hope things get better.

On 10/21/2016 at 1:37 PM, GarnetsGrin said:

THIS WEEKS WINNER: N/A

So I am very sorry to announce that Sona-Sundays will be permanently moved to my Patreon account, where only $5 and up Patrons will be allowed to participate. Life has hit me in the face and knocked out a few teeth in the process; so I hope you will support me on Patreon and help me get back on my feet. Thank you all for your submissions and I will be happy to see you on Patreon. 

My Parteon is Here: www.patreon.com/Garnet

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metro