The Amazing Coffee Pony

Japan's Horse Dating Game

I don't... this... I... but... what.

Even by Japanese standards this is downright weird. I'm not sure what I expected or why the hell I'm even surprised, but... just... what in the name of Talos did I just see.

Humanizing things has been a staple for Japanese media and art for ages. Hell even their anthropomorphic creatures have been done at least alright if not outright humans with the most notable features of said animal being stapled on. This though... This is something else entirely. Pure and unrefined nightmare fuel that can even give the Uncanny valley a run for it's money.

When I asked for a My Little Pony dating sim, this wasn't what I had in mind

Seriously though, that horse boy is horrifying

That's not even poni.

That's an abomination of everything concerning human creativity and I am genuinely concerned about the developers' mental health.

But I like it

Come to think of it. I think Japan has this odd fascination with horses and foals. I mean, I saw a Japanese commercial for a new Operating System and a woman saw the new OS and when she saw it, practically had an orgasm and gave birth (off camera) to a new born horse foal!

On 10/27/2016 at 6:07 AM, Toki Zensekai said:

Come to think of it. I think Japan has this odd fascination with horses and foals. I mean, I saw a Japanese commercial for a new Operating System and a woman saw the new OS and when she saw it, practically had an orgasm and gave birth (off camera) to a new born horse foal!

carl-sagan-dude-what.jpg