Toki Zensekai

Looking for 2 old PS-One titles

As the title says, I'm looking for two titles that I do not remember the names to. Hopefully someone can help me out here. (My kingdom for FireMario! He knew just about everything when it came to Video Games)

The first game I'm looking for is a rhythm-battle game where you have dancers go head-to-head with one another with special abilities and powers.

The second game is an isometric action game where you take the role of a police-mech that is capable of transforming into other forms to fight bad guys.

I know these aren't that descriptive, but maybe someone knows these games.

8 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

As the title says, I'm looking for two titles that I do not remember the names to. Hopefully someone can help me out here. (My kingdom for FireMario! He knew just about everything when it came to Video Games)

The first game I'm looking for is a rhythm-battle game where you have dancers go head-to-head with one another with special abilities and powers.

The second game is an isometric action game where you take the role of a police-mech that is capable of transforming into other forms to fight bad guys.

I know these aren't that descriptive, but maybe someone knows these games.

I Do believe I can name those games that you're looking for, but one of them is close to the description of rhythm-battle game with dancers and head-to-head with 1 another although Bust A Groove is one of them I know about.

The 2nd game, It's Future Cops LAPD. I happen to own the game, but It's broken after I stored the game in a case although wasn't properly stored.