skysweep

Hello everypony

*pitches a tent and a foldable chair*

Hi everyone. Im skysweep, been a long time brony (2011). Nothing is going to change that, not when I truly owe my life to the kindness of the fandom (Long story for another time, but I would be in an urn if it werent for a brony's kindness.) 
I live in Singapore (yo to any SG bronies) and am currently serving NS, a mandatory 2 year term of military service. So yeah, military brony and all. 

Ive been looking for a new brony home to keep my spirits up, and I hope this is the place. The world round me has already too much hostility, and for someone with the emotional tendacy of Fluttershy, its not healthy. So I hope to find a comfortable place where I can relax and be myself. 

When I am not being marched round and round parade squares or tackling military problems, I fade into a world of ponies, commissioning stuff, talking and eyeing merch. I also try to use every weekend to craft using my trusty 3D printer, and like to print ponies for gifts or commissions, or just to keep. (If you find it interesting youre welcome to ask anything about it)

You can also just ask whatever you like. 

Thanks for reading. 

• Like 2

Hey!

You'll find solace in our little refuge here, so welcome!

And don't worry, now that you're part of The Family I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here!

New friends, new family, new pone stuff, it's great!

Trust me

Everyone on here's super nice so we hope we warm your heart up!

We've got people who draw nice sand, construct train stations, music some music, or make neat vectors! And there're also people like me that have no idea what's going on but still think it's nice to look at!

You'll love it here!

You will.

Welcome to the forums!

17 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hey!

You'll find solace in our little refuge here, so welcome!

And don't worry, now that you're part of The Family I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here!

New friends, new family, new pone stuff, it's great!

Trust me

Everyone on here's super nice so we hope we warm your heart up!

We've got people who draw nice sand, construct train stations, music some music, or make neat vectors! And there're also people like me that have no idea what's going on but still think it's nice to look at!

You'll love it here!

You will.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!
*looks into his house moving box*
Is there somewhere I can dump and sorta share some of the stuff I commissioned? Some of it is quite nice and after the first time(Stuff was completely ignored...), I was kinda uncertain about sharing it. 

You can show it off here and where you want. (Just don't post it in where topic is something totally different). ;) 

Shows you around you house. So your bedroom is a bit stale but you can add your own personality to it right? Bits of plaster fall down

:puzzled:

You can stay with me for the night if you want. I've got an air bed. 

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself.  here's something to make you feel at home

2015-01-26-snack-attack.png

Hello Skysweep and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Sorry for popping back in here, but is there a place here that I can sorta leave a statement of sorts, relevant to and addressed to other bronies? (Some personal experience I would like to share)

8 hours ago, skysweep said:

Sorry for popping back in here, but is there a place here that I can sorta leave a statement of sorts, relevant to and addressed to other bronies? (Some personal experience I would like to share)

Depending on what you want to talk about it can go into a section that would seem relevant, so if it's a real life experience of say a con or something it can go under events, if it has to do with the show it can me Friendship is Magic, and so on.
If need be we can always move it to a more appropriate section once you started the topic, so go with your gut so to speak ^^