Havocbyte

What are you going as for Halloween?

1 hour ago, Nile Komnenos said:

I'm going as John the Baptist.

An excuse to throw a bucket of water on people?

I'm going to dress up in a convincing uniform and pretend to be an installer for a major ISP! Then, once people let me into their homes, I'm going to cleverly string them along by installing or repairing their services! What a prank, eh?

Also I might do something like make a sock puppet, then use makeup to draw the sock's pattern fading up my neck and into half of my face, and pretend that the sock puppet is a malignant parasite that's slowly taking over my body.

• Like 2

Went to a Halloween party as the only person not in costume this year, which I believe qualifies as a costume given how out of place I looked. Next year I'm going to be one of the Payday heisters.

On 10/30/2016 at 2:22 AM, Jaspers said:

Cats are terrifying, right? That's what I'm going as.

Yes. I heard that if you die alone with a cat, it won't be long before he eats your face. Nothing else, just the face.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Resinite said:

Went to a Halloween party as the only person not in costume this year, which I believe qualifies as a costume given how out of place I looked. Next year I'm going to be one of the Payday heisters.

You'll loan people "fun sized" Payday bars and then demand King Size bars the next day?

I put together a last-minute Maria Robotnik costume from Sonic, a great excuse to carry around a Shadow plushie-backpack. The surprising thing is how many people recognized it in seconds, and/or loved the large plush lol

Just for going for discounted food for wearing a costume, didn't do anything else. 

I was dressed in a cat jumpsuit on Halloween but I didn't really go out or anything. The lonely kind of Halloween, but at least I had fun eating candy.

On 4.11.2016 at 9:03 PM, Resinite said:

Yes. I heard that if you die alone with a cat, it won't be long before he eats your face. Nothing else, just the face.

Now that is indeed terrifying to think about. :bloomgah:

On 11/4/2016 at 8:51 PM, ABronyAccount said:

You'll loan people "fun sized" Payday bars and then demand King Size bars the next day?

I'll bind their hands with cable ties.

1 minute ago, Resinite said:

I'll bind their hands with cable ties.

Remember kids, Donacdum, or you'll end up having no fun!

tumblr_numeaaDLYN1up5jvvo1_1280.png

I should really look for a Payday mask for Halloween next year.

• Like 1

I'm just a wee but late, but I was going to go as an American Civil War era/1860s lady, complete with hoop skirt, corset, button boots, and snood. But the only local friend of mine who arranges any type of get together or party for such an occasion spaced this year and never finalized an event so it never happened. I didn't have anything else planned, so I never dressed up, or really did anything for the holiday aside from dressing my cat Melody up and enjoying Halloween specials on TV. Sometimes I'll just dress up for myself and walk around my apartment all day in costume, but I didn't even do that this year. 

14993311_10211362436395491_3863477925635