Aaargh Zombies

Classic "Who would Win" thread

OK, this is a classic "Who would Win" thread.

To keep things simple there are two categories "Bare Knuckle Brawl" in which two characters are pitted against each other totally unarmed, so that the winner is determined by the toughest\most resourceful fighter, not by which one has the best weapons, and "Signature Weapons Only" which is where two character use their standard signature weapons. So no one off weapons created for specific purposes, and special attacks that only appear in in a single episode.

Here are some to start things off:

Bare Knuckle Brawl.

Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) V Mr Peabody (Mr. Peabody and Sherman - 2014 movie)
Morty Smith (Rick and Morty V Sherman (Mr. Peabody and Sherman - 2014 movie)
Kim Possible (Kim Possible) V Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2001)

Signature Weapons Only

G3 Scootaloo (My Little Pony) V G1 Trypticon (The Transformers)

10 minutes ago, GG^Linkuser said:

Bare Knuckle Brawl:

User (Trixie's biggest fan) V Linkuser (Who is this kid) Johnson

That one's too easy. Linkuser goes down in the first round due to a knee to the groin.

3 hours ago, Aaargh Zombies said:

That one's too easy. Linkuser goes down in the first round due to a knee to the groin.

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with that verdict. I vote we get shirtless pictures of the participants to get a better feel about this fight.

• Like 1

On 31/10/2016 at 0:18 AM, Linkuser said:

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with that verdict. I vote we get shirtless pictures of the participants to get a better feel about this fight.

Seth probably has a couple.

On 30/10/2016 at 11:32 PM, captain_borgue said:

Gonna have to go with Lara Croft on this one, what with having actual guns and all. Though I think she and Kim would get along like hotcakes.

Teddy Roosevelt vs. Davy Crockett.

But Lara is in the bare knuckle category. So no guns.

I think that she'd probably call Kim a kid and tell her to go home and play Pokemon Go.

She's not exactly a team player.