Hello everypony its chrystal firestar  im just a average guy who likes to watch the show and play games mostly on my ps4 since i sold my  xbox becouse i hardly ever messed with that thing i might consider getting the one s this Christmas but anyways i was about to sign up on mlp forums but this one seems more organized and much cleaner i am much like twilight being organized probably becouse of my ocd lol   also am i supposed to get a confirmation email soon or something ? : /

• Like 1

Hello Control Stick and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

4447729.jpg

Glad you're here. 

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see your new faces her and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.

Hello! I'd like to welcome you to the forum here because I got a nice welcome too and I think everybody should get a good welcome even if they're post is a little stream of consciousnessy but that's fine I think it's quite distinctive and distinctiveness will help you fit in here gosh isn't that kind of silly I mean usually that's not how things work but I guess it's just how we roll so I hope you enjoy that kind of thing and that you'll be a happy productive member of this forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts so welcome!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

I personally like this greeting very much, since I have no other way to properly distinguish myself from my other blood ties here!

These forums may be cleaner or more organized to you, but what actually is the most important thing on this forum?

We're family.

The good kind of family!

The one with chatting, and shouting, and partying, and laughing, and horrible terrible great memes! Even of the non-hoars variety!

We hope you love it here!

Because we sure do!

Welcome to the forums!

2 minutes ago, MLPisQuiteGood said:

Hi, everyone. I'm a 13 year old brony (SHOCKING) and I wanted to join the site. Ask me anything about my self!

You're not the boss of me!