TheWhiteBowser

Introduction of myself

Hi my name is TheWhiteBowser. I am an aspiring video editor of 5 years and have much experience in PMV and AMV creation. Recently I've been in contact with someone named Argamis SilverComet. They were my contact to submitting my work to EQD. My work has been featured on EQD many times. Recently Argamis has been unresponsive to my messages so I thought I'd set up an account here to get myself well known. If you know anyone on this site that can report a PMV to advertise on EQD please tell me their names. You can check me out on youtube just search TheWhiteBowser. I just released a new PMV - Memoir of Season 6. Otherwise I'll just be hanging around. Hope to have fun with you guys!

• Like 1

If it's fame you want, you've come to the right place!

With our simple 5-step program, you too can become famous! Imagine how all your troubles will be solved once you're famous! Also imagine how you'll be rich and the men/women of your choice will all find you very attractive!

I've become very famous and now I want to help you too achieve your dreams! For only five easy payments of 99.99, you'll receive a seminar in my series, "How To Become Famous: No Fooling!"

Order today, operators are standing by for a limited time. Call in the next ten minutes and we'll throw in this charming executive desk toy, free! You only pay shipping and handling.

Why wait? Enjoy fame while you're young enough not to be bitter about it! Call now.

Hello Bowser and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hey hey hey!

I'm slowly creeping back to life!

ANYWAYS, welcome on board!

You know, I've never been one for watching PMV's, but now since family mentions their's? I gotta check it out!

Oh yeah, and now you're part of The Family!

You'll love it with us.

Welcome to the forums!