Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteBowser

Submitting my work

Hi my name is TheWhiteBowser. I am an aspiring video editor of 5 years. I have a contact to EQD to submit my work through. They are named Argamis Silvercomet and they have submitted my work to be featured on EQD many times with great success. Recently though I finished making a new PMV for season 6 and Silvercomet has been unresponsive to my messages. I tried submitting my new Memoir of Season 6 - Thief PMV to EQD myself but I heard that never works. So now I am looking for a new contact with EQD to submit my work here. You guys can check me out on youtube just search TheWhiteBowser. But to be fair this is the PMV I want to submit to EQD.

Hope one of you bronies can help me out. I'll have fun on here.

I don't even think submitting things to EQD works here. Or else I'm sure there'd be more stuff of mine on the blog-side because of the draw-thread I have.

On 10/31/2016 at 8:27 PM, TheWhiteBowser said:

I tried submitting my new Memoir of Season 6 - Thief PMV to EQD myself but I heard that never works. So now I am looking for a new contact with EQD to submit my work here.

Hope one of you bronies can help me out. I'll have fun on here.

It's best to submit your works through the regular Submission email box. EQD doesn't really weigh who is submitting what. I regularly submit other people's material that way and much of it winds up posted to the site after a while.