Sign in to follow this  
Control Stick

Call of duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED

Havent seen a topic of this yet so might as well make one, apparently you can kinda get online at the moment on and off im kinda average on the game so far since i was late for the party when i got the original and never played it online becouse of the hacked servers, But now for the Remastered version makes it up for that and i adore it ! it plays and looks so good ! i might play it till when a MW2 remaster comes out.

So my question is are you guys planning on playing it for those who got the legacy edition?

Fucking bullshit that Activision is forcing people to NEED Infinite Warfare for this(seriously, physical versions are requiring you to use the IW disc)

I refuse to buy any Call of Duty games as now they've literally become copy and paste. It's quite obvious with IW. It literally looks like the same game as BO3.

• Like 1

Call Of Duty needs to stop releasing a bloody game every year. Sure, they have three companies that develop games for the franchise, but they look and play so similarly that they blur together visually. If they took some time between releases, perhaps the game's playerbase would last longer.

I have fond memories of a lot of these games (I probably played 2, MW 1-2, BO2 the most) - but if they want people besides the little ten year olds to keep caring, they need to put in some actual effort and love into any future games. (Which that looks like a negatory)

One of the biggest flaws in this franchise is that they generally don't balance things or fix bugs actively. (some were better than others)

Probably one of the most glaring examples (to me) of this was the MP-40 in World at War. It's an SMG that could kill in two shots without headshots/perks and people abused the heck out of it to the point that it was the only thing people used. The thing should have been nerfed within a few months, but it never saw a single change in the game's lifetime.

TLDR: It's nice that Modern Warfare is getting an HD re-release. (It's a dated game, but it's also a classic.) But it SHOULDN'T be gated behind Infinite Warfare. 

this is stupid way for Activision to increase they Profit i dont wanna play this game, in fact i played battlefield 1 right now :slymac: