Hey yall! Just stopping by to give a quick introduction and say hey. Also I am crazy late to this whole forum thing.

For anyone who I have yet to introduce myself to, my name is Allyster Black. I am a professional 2D and 3D artist and current horse drawer of www.EquestriaDaily.com outside of EqD I publish my own work. Mainly pictures of characters from "Fallout Equestria" and work on personal animated projects. As a day job I work in 2D and 3D illustration. To see my art go here: http://allyster-black.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&offset=0

Have we met? I go to conventions all around the US every year. Feel free to stop by www.allysterblack.com for upcoming events!

What kind of things have I drawn? Let me post some recent pieces!:

A WIP of a current painting.

bluelight_yakovlev_by_allyster_black-dan

atg_day_one_littlepip_by_allyster_black-

20_dollar_portraits_sale_by_allyster_bla

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email at AllysterBlack@EquestriaDaily.com

Feel free to comment, and I will try to keep this updated with new art or for when I am handling responses.

• Like 1

Hello Allyster Black!

Love the art style you create, and especially thank you for the Fallout: Equestria art. 

I hope you have a nice day and welcome to the new forum. 

Oh, and great interviews with fanfic authors. Very cool to see Kkat's interview turned into an art piece as the header.