Ebon Scar

Hey-hey, folks!

Recommended Posts

Hello! I often visit EQD and decided I should give "socialization" another try. I'm just not all that good at interaction with people~ :?
ANYWAYS

I'm..uhh...Ebon Scar. Nice to meet ya! I'm eager to find new buddies to talk about MLP, shows, games and really anything...so if any of you want to chat, hit me up in PMs. Are there even PMs here, should've checked before writing...why am I still writing...^ ^"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ebon Scar said:

Hello! I often visit EQD and decided I should give "socialization" another try. I'm just not all that good at interaction with people~ :?
ANYWAYS

I'm..uhh...Ebon Scar. Nice to meet ya! I'm eager to find new buddies to talk about MLP, shows, games and really anything...so if any of you want to chat, hit me up in PMs. Are there even PMs here, should've checked before writing...why am I still writing...^ ^"

Hi, hope you are having fun.

The PM takes so much space to message people so it better to talk on their profile or the threads.

Don't worry, just have fun and you will be social in no time.:toki:

 

By the way..

807c9d1f0a65ac4dd707d44104e87616.jpg

here's a gift of a gif for you

tumblr_inline_mu88cxbYXu1r0i4kp.gif[\spoiler]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RogueCookie said:

Hi, hope you are having fun.

The PM takes so much space to message people so it better to talk on their profile or the threads.

Don't worry, just have fun and you will be social in no time.:toki:

 

By the way..

807c9d1f0a65ac4dd707d44104e87616.jpg

 

  Hide contents

here's a gift of a gif for you

tumblr_inline_mu88cxbYXu1r0i4kp.gif[\spoiler]

Aha, I see. Hmm...I tried to set up Steam link to forum profile but it didn't register it. Steam chat is quite easy to use, would've been great to link it~

Santiago phrase, huh. Now how do I reply to that correctly? ^ ^"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ebon Scar said:

Aha, I see. Hmm...I tried to set up Steam link to forum profile but it didn't register it. Steam chat is quite easy to use, would've been great to link it~

Santiago phrase, huh. Now how do I reply to that correctly? ^ ^"

To link it to steam, just log in to your email and type in the code that it gives you.

I own Santiago his money. I don't have it. Tell him to give me more time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello and welcome to the forums Ebon Scar, sorry I'm late to the party but I was busy all day.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

See you around the threads

Thank you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

Welcome aboard the ride!

And The Family!

It's plenty nice here, plus I think you'll find it pretty easy to socialize with everyone here!

We've got family that does practically everything, from games to movies, and from crafts to dark energies music!
Ah, you'll love it here!

Because we love you here.

And we won't ever abandon you.

Welcome to the forums!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hey!

Welcome aboard the ride!

And The Family!

It's plenty nice here, plus I think you'll find it pretty easy to socialize with everyone here!

We've got family that does practically everything, from games to movies, and from crafts to dark energies music!
Ah, you'll love it here!

Because we love you here.

And we won't ever abandon you.

Welcome to the forums!

Eheheh, thanks) Mayhaps I'll try something artistic here too in the future)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ebon Scar said:

Eheheh, thanks) Mayhaps I'll try something artistic here too in the future)

Do it!

Seriously, we can't get enough of all those cool talents people've got!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Do it!

Seriously, we can't get enough of all those cool talents people've got!

I'm just a leg up from begginer, paper and crayons, shaky lines and no shading~ ^ ^" Well actually it's just bad shading...Anyways, I like things neat and beautiful. I gotta up my level before I could walk out into the spotlight)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now