LostSanity

Congratulations. You all just obtained someone REALLY controversial and polarizing. (also hi)

Wow. You guys seems to have bad luck. Kind of like me. Ironic... :eyebrow:

I was actually aware of this forum for quite some time now. But I left it alone. Because I had other forums. However... let's just say... that circumstances of changed. You don't need to know.

Either way... you all just obtained someone who is REALLY controversial and a VERY polarizing individual. That being me. Aren't you happy? No? Well too bad. :dragonlight:

I guess I'll start with who I am first...

I became a brony a little after Season 1 had finished airing. I heard too much about it and wanted to see what the big deal was all about it. It got to the point where I felt like I was losing my sanity (hence my username) and I eventually caved. The rest is history pretty much.

I have 3 college degrees and am trying to find a job in the Paralegal field. It's actually harder than it sounds. I've been looking for over 2 years now. I may never find one. :angrytwi:

Anyway... as I stated... I have A LOT of controversial opinions ESPECIALLY when it comes to MLP: FiM. Some of you may actually know who I am. Because I posted in the episodes discussions/recaps/whatever you want to call them on the main Equestria Daily forum. With the same username. So, for those that have seen my posts... you know how I feel. So I can only ask that those people that don't like those posts are asked to just not post here at all. :dealwithit:

Also... when I state the way that I feel about things... let's just say... I don't hold back. :slymac:

So... let's go through them one by one shall we? Stop reading now if you hate controversy.

1. I LOATH the Equestria Girls movie series and will NEVER watch them EVER. The show was fine the way it was. With ponies. They didn't need to turn into ugly humans. That's what anime is for. I even completed video game 'challenges' that pretty much declare that I don't have to watch them EVER. So... I'll just 'present' my challenges to your ridiculous claims to watch it.

2. I HATE Discord. As this so-called 'redeemed' character. He was good as a villain. But now? NO. HE'S JUST A JERK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The way they did it was absolutely RIDICULOUS and he's NOT REDEEMED. This causes me to not like most of the episodes he's in.

3. Starlight Glimmer. OH MY GOD. I COULD GO ALL DAY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS CRAP. But I won't. Either way, I don't like her. In fact, I could care less about her. Seriously. SHE TECHNICALLY COMMITTED A CRIME AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR IT. NOT REDEEMED. Her motivation was absolutely HORRID and the way they did it was the WORST REDEMPTION I'VE EVER SEEN. Not only that, she's an idiot. Seriously. She also has no common sense whatsoever. Which Every Little Thing She Does proved.

Having fun yet? No? Good. :megusta:

4. Honestly I just don't like redemption in general. ESPECIALLY when they do it HORRIBLY like they did for Discord and Starlight. You want to see REAL redemption? Go see how they did it to Sombra in the comics. THAT'S how you do redemption people. Pure and simple. That I actually liked.

To be completely honest... I just don't like the direction the show is going in general. They're shoving Discord, Starlight, and Trixie in my face and expecting me to like them. YEAH I DON'T THINK SO. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I want to stay with the show until the end. Really I do. Because I'm the type of person that likes to finish what they start. MLP: FiM not being an exception. But if this crap continues... I just don't know what to do. I'm hoping S7 will be better, but if it's not... it's likely I'll be FORCED to make a decision. Either continue to force down the CLEARLY bad tasting medicine or quit taking the medicine and just stop altogether.

It'll be interesting... that's for sure...

U MAD? :dragonlight:

However, I have some questions about this forum as well. So if someone whose knowledgeable about his forum can answer them I'd really appreciate it.

1. Is this forum active?

2. Are we allowed to have fun?

3. Are opinions on here respected and treated with respect and not bashed?

4. Do you think you can just accept my controversial and polarizing opinions and move on with your lives? Because this seems to be an issue that I'm CONSTANTLY running into on other forums. Why can't people just ignore something when they don't like it or don't like how it's stated? It's astounding to me how much and how often my opinion is bashed for what it is or how it's stated. If you don't like it, IGNORE it. Or add me to your ignore list, I'll do the same to you, and we can go our separate ways. I just want a reassurance that my right to have the opinions that I do will be respected and not bashed constantly no matter how controversial they clearly are.

I think that's all for now.

Unless anyone has questions. Yeah I didn't think so. You're all freaking out and running for your lives. Good. *eats popcorn as I enjoy the CHAOS* :chillin:

I think this is all I do on this forum for now. So people can come to accept that I'm on here now. Which I'm sure they won't be able to do. Either way I'll post in other areas later on so prepare for that as well. :scaryluna:

One other thing. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a wrestling/WWE fan as well. I'm a HUGE fan of John Cena and ESPECIALLY Roman Reigns. Which is why I feel I'm the Roman Reigns of all forums I'm a part of. Because of how polarizing a figure I am. So if you could please just respect my tastes in that as well I'd appreciate it.

So I guess that's it. I guess I'll see you all later. Maybe. Probably not. Everyone hates me. Which I've come to embrace at this point. :twitwitch:

So I'll just end with this.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES ALL HATERS*

#IBELIEVEINROMANREIGNS

The Polarizing One,

LostSanity

• Like 2

Hi there, I'll be direct with you:

Yes, this forum is pretty active.

Of course you're allowed to have fun.

Opinions are supposed to be respected, and they are for the most part. Maybe the opinions themselves will get bashed a bit, but I can certainly say that no one would ever rightfully bash you (we'll intervene if things get out of hoof).

I strongly disagree with all 4 stances on MLP that you listed, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me even a little, but I certainly won't bash you for it because that's just silly. Different strokes for different folks, after all, and some strokes just rub people the wrong way. I totally understand what you mean and I certainly have no reason to hate you.

All in all, you're very welcome here and we'd love to have you! Hope you have a great time.

(Also, you have a really interesting background and personality--I mean that in a good way.)

1. Fairly active.

2. Yes, as long as it doesn't break any rules.

3. Pretty much yes.

4. To each, their own.

In any case, hello and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

My advice? Stay away from the Starlight circlejerk threads, they happen every now and then. Stay off the EQG Sub, but you still won't get away from the occasional EQG related things. I'd also argue that the one good redemption done in this whole franchise is Sunset Shimmer's, but as expressed above that won't be something you need to concern yourself with. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Hmm... wow. I'm legitimately surprised at these responses.

I do appreciate it though. So thank you.

We'll see how long it lasts though.

I don't think I should repost my S6 episode thoughts on here though. I should probably wait until S7 to start posting my episode thoughts.

Because... well... a few of my S6 episode thoughts might be a little WORSE than my the first post on here. :rariwat:

1 hour ago, strangephantasm said:

Anybody who can't accept that people have different opinions than they do should just uninstall their internet browsers.

"Today on nytimes, internet dies off because no one uses it anymore!"

On a serious note, welcome to the site, I'm gragonelite, and I love humor, so you can see me in the forum games section a lot.

8 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Wow. You guys seems to have bad luck. Kind of like me. Ironic... :eyebrow:

I was actually aware of this forum for quite some time now. But I left it alone. Because I had other forums. However... let's just say... that circumstances of changed. You don't need to know.

Either way... you all just obtained someone who is REALLY controversial and a VERY polarizing individual. That being me. Aren't you happy? No? Well too bad. :dragonlight:

I guess I'll start with who I am first...

I became a brony a little after Season 1 had finished airing. I heard too much about it and wanted to see what the big deal was all about it. It got to the point where I felt like I was losing my sanity (hence my username) and I eventually caved. The rest is history pretty much.

I have 3 college degrees and am trying to find a job in the Paralegal field. It's actually harder than it sounds. I've been looking for over 2 years now. I may never find one. :angrytwi:

Anyway... as I stated... I have A LOT of controversial opinions ESPECIALLY when it comes to MLP: FiM. Some of you may actually know who I am. Because I posted in the episodes discussions/recaps/whatever you want to call them on the main Equestria Daily forum. With the same username. So, for those that have seen my posts... you know how I feel. So I can only ask that those people that don't like those posts are asked to just not post here at all. :dealwithit:

Also... when I state the way that I feel about things... let's just say... I don't hold back. :slymac:

So... let's go through them one by one shall we? Stop reading now if you hate controversy.

1. I LOATH the Equestria Girls movie series and will NEVER watch them EVER. The show was fine the way it was. With ponies. They didn't need to turn into ugly humans. That's what anime is for. I even completed video game 'challenges' that pretty much declare that I don't have to watch them EVER. So... I'll just 'present' my challenges to your ridiculous claims to watch it.

2. I HATE Discord. As this so-called 'redeemed' character. He was good as a villain. But now? NO. HE'S JUST A JERK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The way they did it was absolutely RIDICULOUS and he's NOT REDEEMED. This causes me to not like most of the episodes he's in.

3. Starlight Glimmer. OH MY GOD. I COULD GO ALL DAY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS CRAP. But I won't. Either way, I don't like her. In fact, I could care less about her. Seriously. SHE TECHNICALLY COMMITTED A CRIME AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR IT. NOT REDEEMED. Her motivation was absolutely HORRID and the way they did it was the WORST REDEMPTION I'VE EVER SEEN. Not only that, she's an idiot. Seriously. She also has no common sense whatsoever. Which Every Little Thing She Does proved.

Having fun yet? No? Good. :megusta:

4. Honestly I just don't like redemption in general. ESPECIALLY when they do it HORRIBLY like they did for Discord and Starlight. You want to see REAL redemption? Go see how they did it to Sombra in the comics. THAT'S how you do redemption people. Pure and simple. That I actually liked.

To be completely honest... I just don't like the direction the show is going in general. They're shoving Discord, Starlight, and Trixie in my face and expecting me to like them. YEAH I DON'T THINK SO. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I want to stay with the show until the end. Really I do. Because I'm the type of person that likes to finish what they start. MLP: FiM not being an exception. But if this crap continues... I just don't know what to do. I'm hoping S7 will be better, but if it's not... it's likely I'll be FORCED to make a decision. Either continue to force down the CLEARLY bad tasting medicine or quit taking the medicine and just stop altogether.

It'll be interesting... that's for sure...

U MAD? :dragonlight:

However, I have some questions about this forum as well. So if someone whose knowledgeable about his forum can answer them I'd really appreciate it.

1. Is this forum active?

2. Are we allowed to have fun?

3. Are opinions on here respected and treated with respect and not bashed?

4. Do you think you can just accept my controversial and polarizing opinions and move on with your lives? Because this seems to be an issue that I'm CONSTANTLY running into on other forums. Why can't people just ignore something when they don't like it or don't like how it's stated? It's astounding to me how much and how often my opinion is bashed for what it is or how it's stated. If you don't like it, IGNORE it. Or add me to your ignore list, I'll do the same to you, and we can go our separate ways. I just want a reassurance that my right to have the opinions that I do will be respected and not bashed constantly no matter how controversial they clearly are.

I think that's all for now.

Unless anyone has questions. Yeah I didn't think so. You're all freaking out and running for your lives. Good. *eats popcorn as I enjoy the CHAOS* :chillin:

I think this is all I do on this forum for now. So people can come to accept that I'm on here now. Which I'm sure they won't be able to do. Either way I'll post in other areas later on so prepare for that as well. :scaryluna:

One other thing. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a wrestling/WWE fan as well. I'm a HUGE fan of John Cena and ESPECIALLY Roman Reigns. Which is why I feel I'm the Roman Reigns of all forums I'm a part of. Because of how polarizing a figure I am. So if you could please just respect my tastes in that as well I'd appreciate it.

So I guess that's it. I guess I'll see you all later. Maybe. Probably not. Everyone hates me. Which I've come to embrace at this point. :twitwitch:

So I'll just end with this.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES ALL HATERS*

#IBELIEVEINROMANREIGNS

The Polarizing One,

LostSanity

You seem to have the opinion of an average /mlp/ user.

I personally don't care.

The emotes in your post my opinion are a bit too much, tho.

Anyways, welcome, laddie.

On the off chance you happen to play TF2, hit me up. I can be your personal Medic for an hour or two if I'm bored. When I'm available is pretty much up in the air because I have a hectic life.

Heeeello!
God, that was a long post. Though, that's okay, it was interesting at the very least!

So anyways, welcome on board!

This forum seems fairly alive to me, and so long as you don't say mean things about others' mothers I think this forum is pretty friendly and respectful! (mostly!)

To be honest, I personally just kinda idly watch the show without any strong opinions either way, but I still like to hear what others think.

So anyways, very excited to have you in The Family! Someone such as yourself is always welcomed!
You'll hopefully love it here!

With us.

Welcome to the forums!

If it isn't LostSanity from LoE, I recognized ya before (judging from one of your posts, the name, and the avatar). Probably you recognized me before so I'll skip the introductions. Well Welcome to the forums.