AaronMk

Is Fluttershy...

... Pregnant?

I mean really, why else would Discord be knitting a foal's toy?

1278895__safe_screencap_trixie_eyes+clos

And his over zealous protectionist nature seems to suggest he knows something we don't know?

1279671__safe_fluttershy_screencap_anima

And Fluttershy's hips seem more foal bearing than usual.

large.png

What dastardly secrets are in store for us come season 7?

Also what does Google know what we don't know?

1294643__safe_solo_rarity_wat_pregnant_g

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Metemponychosis said:

People from 4chan (?) asked Mr. Miller about that and his answer was no. Also said that her model was the same throughout the entire series.

1181638__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_mono

1: no

2: but many take it as headcanon

3: Despite Fluttershy being oldest pony (apparently 28 as far as I remember?) Would I believe they do the shipping with the many 6 after the generation is done ^^'

4: But I wish she was XD

21 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Uh... possibly? It's up to the writers. This is now my headcanon, in any case.

*insert facepalm and/or facehoof smilie here since there isn't one on here*

You know...

When you think about it, it kind of make sense. He's been unusually clingy and obsessed with Fluttershy this season.

But then again, it might just be Discord being Discord, he is kind of an ass to everyone else. fluttershrug_by_sircinnamon-d4twzif.png

On 11/16/2016 at 7:01 AM, Skyrazer said:

You know...

When you think about it, it kind of make sense. He's been unusually clingy and obsessed with Fluttershy this season.

But then again, it might just be Discord being Discord, he is kind of an ass to everyone else. fluttershrug_by_sircinnamon-d4twzif.png

Which is exactly why he's a jerk and NOT REDEEMED.

Lol, I'm sorry, but this whole conversation had me in stitches. :ajlol:

Fluttershy is my favorite of the Mane 6, and I don't for a minute believe she, or anypony else, is pregnant. Pregnancy suggests sex, and sex outside of marriage will never be covered in such an innocent show meant for little girls. We never even saw Cadance with a baby bump because they didn't want to linger on that subject any longer than The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows. And she's married. Little girls might start asking awkward questions if the show lingered on the subject too long... Which could upset parents.... Sadly, the show's staff have to keep all that in mind.

Didn't the show's staff say a while back that they weren't planning on any of the Mane 6 to enter into any serious romantic relationship for similar reasons?

I'll accept this is going to be a headcannon now, though it still makes more sense if it were Rarity given it's her picture in the pony gestation answer. Discord could be making that stuffed bunny for Fluttershy herself! She does love stuffed animals! And Fluttershy is his first and closest friend, she's sweet and sensitive, who wouldn't be super protective of her? Or love giving her hugs? :hug:

• Like 1