MaybeTomorrow

We were born to make history

Don't stop us now, The moment of truth

we were born to make history

Hey guys, MaybeTomorrow here, but you can call me MT.

I'm an artist from the little country of Denmark, and not alone do I make art, I also write. Yes I also write fanfiction and are actually working hard on one for the moment there will launch with "episode" 1 to january with monthly chapter updates ;) It's a serie of 5 "seasons" with around 12-13 "episodes" each, I try to write it as good as i can and also make it go like - if it ever was animated that it could get a full lenght episode :) 

As an artist am I specialized in Ink Portraits, semi-realistic animals and cartoon, often driving me into the cute art corner - because I like cuteness... But I can also draw things in the other end ;) 

Examples on art:

Erraka by Dalirous   Chaylee Chess by DalirousEnemies by Dalirous

See them in full size on my Deviantart

I don't only draw ponies, I also draw other stuff ;) 

Jackerline by DalirousGeir and Elicia by DalirousInktober day 3 by Dalirous

Also to be found on my deviantart. I like to keep them small so they don't fill most of my introduction ;) 

Anyway, I'm also elsewhere ex. Equestria Amino where I'm a part of the Inner Circle. A team making challenges and creative stuff. It is also the place where I'm most populary with over 1150+ followers :D 

I really don't want to answer basic questions because you can read about me here and also in an upcoming interview (Well it happened yesterday but aren't on youtube yet) 

I also sometimes make Speedpaints 

And out over making speedpaints Do I have UTAU and my singing (But the Youtube singing videos are old so pardon me...)

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Hope you enjoyed ;) 

• Like 1

Wow, what an introduction. And already so active on the forum~
I tend to comission a lot of folks on Deviantart. My own drawing abilities are...not on the desired level. >->" Yet at least~

Hellooooo, friend!

Christ that's quite a way to start things!

Your vigor is much appreciated

Good to have you here, and might I say that's some lovely artwork you've got there?
While my hand is too wobbly for drawing or writing in any language other than Sanskrit, I can still tell what's nice art and you've got some nice art!

Ah, you'll get acquainted with all in The Family, and perhaps your shack will be in the drawfriends section! Who knows?

The possibilities are endless.

Now, welcome to the forums!

Være hilsen og velkommen kære @MaybeTomorrow!

Jeg er Error og en grønlandske brony. Jeg håber du har det godt i vores fælleskab (forum)

Anyway we are in the english/american community,so I will write english from now on

You're right, you're absolutely right! We were born to make history!
By gum, I'm gonna get out of this chair and go make me some history right now!

Eh, maybe tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hellooooo, friend!

Christ that's quite a way to start things!

Your vigor is much appreciated

Good to have you here, and might I say that's some lovely artwork you've got there?
While my hand is too wobbly for drawing or writing in any language other than Sanskrit, I can still tell what's nice art and you've got some nice art!

Ah, you'll get acquainted with all in The Family, and perhaps your shack will be in the drawfriends section! Who knows?

The possibilities are endless.

Now, welcome to the forums!

thank you!

4 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here. 

thanks ;)

4 hours ago, Error said:

Være hilsen og velkommen kære @MaybeTomorrow!

Jeg er Error og en grønlandske brony. Jeg håber du har det godt i vores fælleskab (forum)

Anyway we are in the english/american community,so I will write english from now on

OH A GREENLANDER BRONY? AWESOME! never thought on those existed xD sorry xD

2 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

You're right, you're absolutely right! We were born to make history!
By gum, I'm gonna get out of this chair and go make me some history right now!

Eh, maybe tomorrow.

lololololol - did ya get the referece? xD 

also lol that joke.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete. I'm still somewhat new here as well. :awesomecheer:

Though you should probably know... that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Hoi there @MaybeTomorrow

The name is RogueCookie and no I'm not part of something crazy, just a bit weird in the head.:D  I saw your welcome earlier but I kept putting it off. (plus I pop in and out quickly online.)

Your profile name is complete irony in the sense that sing, draw and what ever you else you do in your free time.

I hope you are enjoying yourself here and see you around.      

On 18/11/2016 at 1:12 PM, RogueCookie said:

Hoi there @MaybeTomorrow

The name is RogueCookie and no I'm not part of something crazy, just a bit weird in the head.:D  I saw your welcome earlier but I kept putting it off. (plus I pop in and out quickly online.)

Your profile name is complete irony in the sense that sing, draw and what ever you else you do in your free time.

I hope you are enjoying yourself here and see you around.      

Ahahaha I know my artist name is irony :') That's why it's so funny to have and easy to remember.

On 19/11/2016 at 1:14 AM, WonkyStallion said:

Hiyaz! ^_^

yo