Yaop

The last video game boss you defeated is now in ponyville...

last boss defeated was me, as in im so good no one can beat me other than me, as in im a god, as in i would decimate ponuland :celmmmmf::celmmmmf::celmmmmf::celmmmmf:

(Can it be last watched because I still don't have ACS but already fully spoiled it)

Crawford Starrick with the Shroud of Eden?!? Unless if we have highly skilled assassin twins, were fucked and "Filly Labor" would be a thing and Ponyville will be heavily industrialized.

270?cb=20151206042017&path-prefix=es

Undyne the Undying from Undertale (Genocide Route)

If Rarity knows a "shield" spell(for some reason), the "green part" won't be that difficult since Twilight can do that kind of spell with no problem; the other part... hope they're very good at dodging things because those attacks HURT!!

Generally Knoxx.

He is bad, boring and too easy.

Sadly unlike life

I think the last one I defeated was Peace Walker

latest?cb=20110826025450

Rocket launcher, drill missiles (launcher on the ground, then they drill  & unless you are in move they blow you from the bottom), flamethrower & worst of all NUCLEAR MISSILE, bastard is very tough, (& controlled by 2 AIs) so mane six good luck with that one

Uber Etheral from X-Com: Enemy Unknown. So basically an incredibly powerful psychic alien bent on scouring the galaxy for psychicly gifted races in an attempt to further some sort of cult. I feel like it's not going to like all the Magic, or Celestia for that matter.  

It's not the last boss but....

XCOM2_Slums_Sectopod_1.0.jpg

MEET THIS FUCKER, THE SECTOPOD

THIS DEATH WALKER OF DOOM CAN ATTACK NOT TWICE LIKE EVERYONE BUT THREE TIMES, RAISING ON HIS HELLISH LEGS IS A FREE ACTION AND IT GETS "ALTITUDE BONUS", IT HAS AoE, PLASMA REPEATERS, AND A TWO TURN CANNON OF DOOM.

HAS SO MUCH HEALTH YOU CAN NO LONGER COUNT THE BARS AND FOUR POINTS OF ARMOR MITIGATION.

When you hear it's noise in the map, you know that YOU ARE FUCKED. And god forbid you kill it IT EXPLODES AND KILLS EVERYTHING CLOSE TO IT.

Good luck mane 6, hope you like RNG, because hat magic of yours will miss most of the time.

On 2/21/2016 at 5:10 AM, Light Landstrider said:

It's not the last boss but....

XCOM2_Slums_Sectopod_1.0.jpg

MEET THIS FUCKER, THE SECTOPOD

THIS DEATH WALKER OF DOOM CAN ATTACK NOT TWICE LIKE EVERYONE BUT THREE TIMES, RAISING ON HIS HELLISH LEGS IS A FREE ACTION AND IT GETS "ALTITUDE BONUS", IT HAS AoE, PLASMA REPEATERS, AND A TWO TURN CANNON OF DOOM.

HAS SO MUCH HEALTH YOU CAN NO LONGER COUNT THE BARS AND FOUR POINTS OF ARMOR MITIGATION.

When you hear it's noise in the map, you know that YOU ARE FUCKED. And god forbid you kill it IT EXPLODES AND KILLS EVERYTHING CLOSE TO IT.

Good luck mane 6, hope you like RNG, because hat magic of yours will miss most of the time.

What game is that from? I would very much like to play that... :celestia:

Anyway on topic. I fought a low level boss from Vindictus. Meh.

2 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

What game is that from? I would very much like to play that... :celestia:

Anyway on topic. I fought a low level boss from Vindictus. Meh.

Game is X-COM 2, me @Skyrazer and @Cyber Commander have all had the joy of taking this thing down with RNG shots from our soldiers. He's only really hard to beat when you have low tier gear, it gets simpler later on in the game.