Yaop

The last video game boss you defeated is now in ponyville...

54207video%20game%20bosses....jpg

Picture says it all. 

The last boss i defeated was Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Sooo... they'd definitely be in trouble, but nothing a little unicorn magic couldn't beat.

Well lesse, the last thing that might be considered a "boss" that I fought is not actually a boss in a formal sense of the word... I haven't gotten that far in Phantom Pain yet. I've been playing more CK2 and the last great-power realm I went up against and won were the Abbasids...

Abbasids_Baghdad_Iraq_1244.JPG

And then I became the greater empire.

FD1156842316161F7B19630846F4E904D6E9FA1A (1600×900)

After of course the caliphate nuked itself five times over, and now that dynasty are vassals.

Bioshock's Bouncer-style big daddy.

636?cb=20131118160344

While it would be a hard fight (ponies don't have plasmids), it's also possible that Fluttershy would be able to calm it down.

...and now I can't get the picture of Fluttershy as a little sister out of my head.

http://ftg.operationsupplydrop.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/20140424233445.jpg

Hydra Boss from Child of Light

I think the mane 6 should have a fighting chance against this, but with three separate heads that can breathe poison, ice and fire over a large area, the mane 6 would probably be in trouble if they get hit by any of that.

Edited by Azalea Floria

The bough of corruption from the WoW night elf tutorial.

Haven't played anything since last night sooo...

hqdefault.jpg

From "The Legend of Dragoon"; I'm afraid that one of the Mane 6 will "die" after defeating the left one (unless Twilight or even Rarity know a revival spell).

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know. Blue Baby in opinion isn't all that menacing. He fires some homing shots, a spread wave, summons flies, flies after you, and teleports randomly, sometimes right in your face. Honestly, I think they'd whoop his ass. He actually spends two-thirds of his fight stationary anyhow.

The boss before him, Isaac, is more menacing than Blue Baby. Sure, he also sits still for two-thirds of the fight, but he summons far more dangerous minions in his second phase, his attacks are more like bullet hell in all three forms, and in his third form has a room-sweeping holy laser attack that hits almost every square inch of the room except the corners and a few spots here and there in a checker pattern.

hqdefault.jpg

Now, I don't know about Mega Satan. I can't see the Mane 6 doing what it'd take to beat him, or more like what it'd take disagreeing with them. Tech .5 and Chemical Peel would drive Twilight insane, while Rarity would be too freaked out by how Monstro's Lung, Ipecac, and The Parasite would make her look, and Fluttershy would be utterly dismayed by all the power-ups given by dead animal body parts.

Wait, maybe... but you've have to give Fluttershy Speed Ball, Screw, Chocolate Milk, Soy Milk, Libra, Lump of Coal, and Godhead, show her Guppy's Head, and then point her in the direction of Mega Satan.

Wow, I play a lot of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. At this rate, my obsessions are gonna start crossing ove...

the_binding_of_brony_by_eaterofpaperclip

Too late. Darn Rule 85... awesomecheer_zpskvbeorwi.png

Emperor Thaurissan from HearthStone. I don't actually know him from World of Warcraft, and based on his boss-fight in HearthStone, he seems pretty nice if you don't murder his wife. Which I don't see the Mane 6 doing.

Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria. I have a feeling the eyeball summons will overwhelm them. RIP.

My last one was the shark Duke thing on hard (not the wall of flesh hard)... Yeah they're fucked.