Sign in to follow this  
Steel Crescent

MLP RPG 2: Cutie Mark Crusader Warrirors

Hay everyone. Nurse Dashie creator of MLP RPG 1 has come out with his second game! Im just helping spread the word :3

They are a lot of fun but they are difficult. So if you want to try it you can download his game here. Let me know what you guys think about NURSE DASHIE's game. NOT MINE.

http://gamejolt.com/games/my-little-pony-rpg-2-cutie-mark-crusader-warriors/104355#close

So far been playing it and have gotten to Chapter IV, sticking to my Sweetie Belle-Monk/Scootaloo-Witch/Apple Bloom-Warrior setup I've used since I unlocked the Cutie Mark system to pretty much great success. I've liked most of what I've seen so far, as well as the battle themes used in Chapters II & IV .

However, I do wonder why there is an equip option in item shops but not the menus, it's easy to get lost at times, especially in Chapter IV (I wish Nurse Dashie was able to add a minimap or there was some other gimmick that was available to expand the field of view when in vehicles, like the Mode7 tilt used in the SNES-era Final Fantasy games for flight), and I have found one dungeon in Chapter IV I'm in now that has no BGM.