Toki Zensekai

Super Mario Maker is coming to the NINTENDO 3DS!!

lJHcJb9.gif

Ever since the original release of Super Mario Maker back in September of 2015 it had been my hopes and dreams that it would one day be released for the 3DS so we could have our awesome 2D platforming action on the go, and now we can! Pre-Orders are available and the games' release is on December 6th.

I'm tad disappointed that it doesn't have the Amiibo functionality. I loved all the extra costumes, and that was a big thing for me. (I'm nuts about unlockables.) I think I'll wait until it releases to make a decision.

23 minutes ago, ArcticEight said:

I'm pretty sure there might eventually be a Switch version, with slopes maybe. :P

Definitely waiting until the Switch's release before making my next-gen decision.

5 hours ago, WonkyStallion said:

I'm tad disappointed that it doesn't have the Amiibo functionality. I loved all the extra costumes, and that was a big thing for me. (I'm nuts about unlockables.) I think I'll wait until it releases to make a decision.

I'm pretty sure it still does, considering the New N3DS has the Amiibo reader on it.

18 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

I'm pretty sure it still does, considering the New N3DS has the Amiibo reader on it.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/super_mario_maker_for_nintendo_3ds_will_feature_amiibo_support

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking about the Mystery Mushrooms. ^_^; Still, I loved that about the Wii U Version. I'm still going to wait to see though.