Silver Rain

Rarity.

Rarity Time!  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. So, what will it be?

    • Yes!
      11
    • Rarity Faint!
      3
    • The gilded pages of your betrayal!
      2
    • NO SPOILERS!
      4
    • Absolutely Horrendous!
      0
    • I WILL DESTROY HER!
      3
    • Alright, this is going to need some serious work!
      0
    • You must! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!
      1
    • All of the answers above are correct.
      10
    • Let's not forget Sweetie Belle as one of the answers though, that would be a terrible oversight, I can't allow that to happen.
      10
    • No.
      2


Recommended Posts

She's a Rarity!

Rarity-GIF-my-little-pony-friendship-is-

 

Rules for this thread:

 This thread is now known as the Rarity Fan Club.

 

 Please keep in mind what Fan Club this is. So please, don't make a Pinkie Pie post, for instance, unless it has Rarity too.

 

 Bear in mind that there are younger ones out there! No NSFW content is allowed. SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose pictures and words, carefully.

 

 This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Rarity, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay.

 

 Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above.

 

 All EQD Forum rules apply

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Miss Rarity... I've always loved her coloring, especially the purple/blue/pink sheen in her hair. No other pony's hair does that. Though superficial, she was immediately one of my favorites for no other reason but because I loved her hair. What can I say, I'm a girl and have a tendency to be a bit of a fashionista myself. :newspaper:

 

I know Lauren  Co. was aiming on making her break the trend of "mean girl" just because she likes fashion. But to be honest they could have done a little more to make her less cliche. She's still very vain, and full of drama, always swooning onto chaise lounges and such. Those traits can be as damaging as being a mean girl. I do love her character, though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dublyn Tea said:

Ah Miss Rarity... I've always loved her coloring, especially the purple/blue/pink sheen in her hair. No other pony's hair does that. Though superficial, she was immediately one of my favorites for no other reason but because I loved her hair. What can I say, I'm a girl and have a tendency to be a bit of a fashionista myself. :newspaper:

 

I know Lauren  Co. was aiming on making her break the trend of "mean girl" just because she likes fashion. But to be honest they could have done a little more to make her less cliche. She's still very vain, and full of drama, always swooning onto chaise lounges and such. Those traits can be as damaging as being a mean girl. I do love her character, though.

I love her drama, though. To me, it makes her all the more fabulous. 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChB said:

I love her drama, though. To me, it makes her all the more fabulous. 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

I can respect that. I guess I just have a bit of a hang up with  "drama queens" after my mother all but ex-communicated me because she insists I was too much of a drama queen. I don't think I was ever that bad, but it cut deep. I've tried to avoid drama ever since and other people's drama can be annoying to no end. :cry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

I can respect that. I guess I just have a bit of a hang up with  "drama queens" after my mother all but ex-communicated me because she insists I was too much of a drama queen. I don't think I was ever that bad, but it cut deep. I've tried to avoid drama ever since and other people's drama can be annoying to no end. :cry:

I'm really sorry for what your mother did to you. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB This is my favorite Rarity moment.

 

 

 

Excellent choice! That's a really good one! I like the name "Diamond Dogs." It reminds me of this Chipmunks/Chippettes song:

 

 

Oh, forgive me for going off-topic. Here's some cute Rarity:

20120106033600Rarity_Happy_5730521_lrg.j

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now