51 members have voted

1. 1. So, what will it be?

• Yes!
    • Rarity Faint!
    • The gilded pages of your betrayal!
    • NO SPOILERS!
    • Absolutely Horrendous!
    • I WILL DESTROY HER!
    • Alright, this is going to need some serious work!
    • You must! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!
    • All of the answers above are correct.
    • Let's not forget Sweetie Belle as one of the answers though, that would be a terrible oversight, I can't allow that to happen.
    • No.

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Silver Rain

I'm sorry if I've asked you already, What is your favorite Rarity episode?

My favorite Rarity episode is "Sisterhooves Social".

Rarity_shocked_because_Sweetie_Belle_use

Oh! Mine too! Love that episode. Anything about good family bonding just warms my heart to no end. :D 

• Like 4

On 8/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite Rarity episode?

Mine would be "Forever Filly". Rari's social hunger for her little sister was a joy to observe.

1430128__safe_screencap_rarity_sweetie+b

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 Another one where I think I should re-evaluate things for myself.

Initially I thought that best siblings are Twilie and Shining just because of the art and my love for that adorkable pony. But to be honest, I didn't see enough of them doing things together. It could use it's own episode.

I would say that Apples are best siblings considering how much screen time they had so far for fleshing them out as ones.

Rari and Sweetie could use some more screen time too (like Sparkle siblings, for the lack of a better term). But when it's there like in that episode, it shines extra bright!

1441894__safe_artist-colon-mochietti_rar

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

nitially I thought that best siblings are Twilie and Shining just because of the art and my love for that adorkable pony. But to be honest, I didn't see enough of them doing things together. It could use it's own episode.

@ChB & I feel the same way, right, BFFFF?

But, at least we've got a few Rarity & Sweetie Belle episodes to tide us over until that time comes.

filly_rarity_and_mare_sweetie_bell__by_k

filly rarity and mare sweetie bell!by KimGoma

• Like 2

On 8/10/2017 at 5:12 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite Rarity episode?

Mine would have to be "Rarity Takes Manehattan" because it shows how really nice people (or ponies) can get taken advantage of. I know this was done in "Suited for Success" but Suri did it intentionally whereas the other ponies did not, which made it great in my opinion. It was nice to see her succeed in the end. Oh yeah, Coco is also one of my favorite supporting characters.

full.png

• Like 2

@ChB

Ooh! I know! "Rarity Investigates"! I love me a great mystery episode! I like the transition effect they do between black and white, and color in those kinds of episodes. I was honestly surprised when I saw it. Didn't know she had it in her. Plus that outfit! I love her desire to be fashionable because that's one gorgeous outfit! Hmm. I think this episode just tied with "Rarity Takes Manehattan" as my favorite Rarity episode. 

Rarity in detective outfit (Vector) by Chrzanek97

• Like 2