46 members have voted

1. 1. So, what will it be?

• Yes!
    • Rarity Faint!
    • The gilded pages of your betrayal!
    • NO SPOILERS!
    • Absolutely Horrendous!
    • I WILL DESTROY HER!
    • Alright, this is going to need some serious work!
    • You must! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!
    • All of the answers above are correct.
    • Let's not forget Sweetie Belle as one of the answers though, that would be a terrible oversight, I can't allow that to happen.
    • No.

There's a distinct lack of my favorite Rarity lines in the poll (also my two favorite overall episodes for Rarity, I think). Completely un-acc-ceptable. Though "the guilded pages of your betrayal" is also an amazing line.

• Like 2

For some reason, the music at the beginning of Rarity's song, "Becoming Popular," reminds me of that Tangled song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

It kinda does, doesn't it?

I love how even though Rarity has two boutiques in Manehattan she, still spends a majority of her time at Carousel Boutique.

full.png

She even has Sassy Saddles to manage the Canterlot Boutique for her. She must be pretty wealthy. 

Rarity_entering_boutique_S2E05.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChB said:

She even has Sassy Saddles to manage the Canterlot Boutique for her. She must be pretty wealthy. 

I wonder if Rarity is independently wealthy or if her parents are the ones who are rich?

sig-4734352.rarity_by_yoka_the_changelin

• Like 1

I'd say its probably Rarity herself that's got the bits. She has some famous clients, her "brand" seems to draw crowds wherever she opens a new shop which implies some overall fame as well, and despite the fact that its "her dream" she seems practical enough at business (a fact that Twilight draws attention two more than once in the series) that she wouldn't have opened other stores if they weren't bringing in adequate profits. And Rarity herself seems to be a pretty independent type who values her own success and hard work and wouldn't just be living high on her parents money.

That and the fact that her parents, from what little we've seen, seem to be painted as more "simple folk" types. Not to be overly stereotypical or anything, but this show usually portrays the wealthy in certain ways (businessman like Filthy Rich or snobby aristocrats) and a stallion that wears a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat doesn't quite fit that mold.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ElecManEXE said:

I'd say its probably Rarity herself that's got the bits. She has some famous clients, her "brand" seems to draw crowds wherever she opens a new shop which implies some overall fame as well, and despite the fact that its "her dream" she seems practical enough at business (a fact that Twilight draws attention two more than once in the series) that she wouldn't have opened other stores if they weren't bringing in adequate profits. And Rarity herself seems to be a pretty independent type who values her own success and hard work and wouldn't just be living high on her parents money.

That and the fact that her parents, from what little we've seen, seem to be painted as more "simple folk" types. Not to be overly stereotypical or anything, but this show usually portrays the wealthy in certain ways (businessman like Filthy Rich or snobby aristocrats) and a stallion that wears a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat doesn't quite fit that mold.

Very good observations! I like it, and I'm sure Rarity does too.

• Like 1