46 members have voted

1. 1. So, what will it be?

• Yes!
    • Rarity Faint!
    • The gilded pages of your betrayal!
    • NO SPOILERS!
    • Absolutely Horrendous!
    • I WILL DESTROY HER!
    • Alright, this is going to need some serious work!
    • You must! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!
    • All of the answers above are correct.
    • Let's not forget Sweetie Belle as one of the answers though, that would be a terrible oversight, I can't allow that to happen.
    • No.

Rarity is the only unicorn, besides, Twilight, who knows how to find gems. She can simply walk into that field/mine (From s1e19) and dig up all she wants.

• Like 2

Rarity is a character who has a lot of depth to her. Of all the ponies, she probably has the most depth to her personality. It makes her one of my favorite characters (Not just of this show, but of all time)

...and, I agree with the comments earlier in this thread. I like the way they draw her mane/tail, too. ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Silver Rain said:

The two of them are cute together!

There's needs to be another Rarity/Sweetie Belle episode, that hasn't been done in a while!

Agreed. I really like the Rarity & Sweetie Belle episodes we've had already & I'd love to see a new one.

sig-4702854.844445__safe_rarity_equestri

• Like 2

If you really think Rarity is a b@tch and her clichéd traits completely overshadow her good qualities and depth and development, why don't you just kick her down now and leave for dead? Why doesn't everyone get rid of her now so you all have one less annoyance in your life to put up with?

Admit it. You all know in your heart of hearts that she's more of a complete b@tch and her good traits are nothing.