Attack of the Pwns

What it Do, Homeslices?

As you can probably already tell, I'm weird. I'm coming over from the Poniverse forums, I'll remain active there too but I have some friends over here. Also, you guys have some sick emotes, and I need those in my life pronto :ajlol::awesomecheer::badpony::flail::good::lunadance::nou::partyhard::ponydrugs::rariwat::twitwitch::hurrr::getsome:

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete.

:happy_twi:

Just so you know though... I'm the controversial one on here.

:megusta:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Attack of the Pwns said:

As you can probably already tell, I'm weird. I'm coming over from the Poniverse forums, I'll remain active there too but I have some friends over here. Also, you guys have some sick emotes, and I need those in my life pronto :ajlol::awesomecheer::badpony::flail::good::lunadance::nou::partyhard::ponydrugs::rariwat::twitwitch::hurrr::getsome:

I'll bet you this bag of poop and your hair I cultivated in a lab I'm the crazier one here.

Also, I'm the one that rescued all the emotes from our old site, so kneel before me, or stand, whichever you like. Doesn't matter. Your pancreas is already on the grill. Besides, you forgot the best ones: :flattered::rariwhat::megusta::onigirirarity::ajlie::pewpew:.

• Like 1