Error

Choose A or B

Batgirl because she's cute and smexy.

Special choose (Because I have no idea where to post in on forums)

TF2 Class's best/funniest laughter?

hmm....I don't know the story yet of the last chapter, but I choose Artanis because he is a Protoss Commander

Terrans, Zergs or Protoss?

Windows laptop. You can't run real applications on a Chromebook. 

(Though I still vastly prefer a traditional desktop PC for "serious" computing. Laptops are for lounging casually on the sofa, carrying up to the roof to plug into the satellite uplink modulator, etc.) 

1985 or 2015?

Insects. Arachnid can be kinda creepy pasta but I don't fear them though.

RPG Male character or Female character?

Sunny. My bike has rim brakes, which suck when wet. Plus, arriving at work completely soaked sucks, and the alternative is the 4 train, which sucks only marginally less. Particularly in the summertime, when they crank the heat in the tunnels up to "Cambodia."

Same answer for when I lived in the 'burbs and commuted. Rainy = I have to put the top up on the car. 

Germany or Austria? 

Trick question. Sentries are genderless. 

o3nlBks.png

Bake the pizza on a stone with cornmeal underneath, or in a pan over olive oil? 

(This is something I've been experimenting with of late. Assume dough consisting of nothing but tipo 00 flour, water, a pinch of sugar and proofed active yeast, stretched thin, with a spicy homemade tomato sauce and a blend of mozzarella, romano, and parmesan cheeses,)

Stone with Cornmeal underneath, pan cooked never quite compares. Damn it now I'm hungry for Pizza. ( Interesting recipe I usually mix a few types of meat along with the tomato sauce, though mine aren't spicy... I'm weaksauce I know.) 

Cats or Dogs?

I'd love to say both, as I owned a cat and currently own a dog, both of which I dearly adored/adore.

But I think I will say cats, It's just that feeling of having a purring cat on your lap in front of a fire...almost feels magical.

On a similar note: Alligators or Crocodiles?