Error

Choose A or B

Wings should be, because as humans our skin would become bad because we don't have any fish skin.

Day work or night work?

We only work at night... :hurrr:

Digimon - North American version or original Japanese version?

(Personally I like the Japanese version or the English version every time, except for Frontier [Season 4], where surprising they did a better job, especially with the music, in the English version)

Does Europe version count? I mean even it's europe, you can listen to Japanese language with english sub.

Cash payment or Credit card payment at the store?

Cash. I don't buy things I can't pay for right then or there if I can possibly help it.

Which is the better OTP: Sunburst X Starlight Glimmer or Fluttershy X Discord?

I don't really know. Because I have never played Street Fighter.

Battleborn or Overwatch? (In my opinion. I like both games.)

Thanksgiving. Better food by far, far less daylight, it's winter holiday adjacent meaning Holiday specials are starting to roll out, and the 4th is just WAY TOO DAMN HOT. Thanksgiving... Thanksgiving is when temps are just starting to get comfy.

Martin Shkreli or Donald Trump?

3 minutes ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Thanksgiving. Better food by far, far less daylight, it's winter holiday adjacent meaning Holiday specials are starting to roll out, and the 4th is just WAY TOO DAMN HOT. Thanksgiving... Thanksgiving is when temps are just starting to get comfy.

Martin Shkreli or Donald Trump?

Donald trump

North Korea or Iran?

North Korea. The opinion of us in the general public's eyes is actually warming bit by bit, meanwhile North Korea keeps testing bigger and better rockets and nukes, and their leader is batshit insane, in a bad way (by which I mean executing one party official using an anti-aircraft gun, executing his own uncle, and executing the Premier of Education for nodding bit a little and slouching as a result while Glorious Leader was talking in a meeting).

A steakhouse all-you-can-eat buffet, ala Golden Corral, or a typical Chinese buffet?

Burger King. Sure, McDonald's does fries and smoothies far more superior than The King, but BK basically trounces them in everything else.

Bacon human (sunset_shimmer_eqg_3__wut__plz_by_luckre) or a bacon tree (A tree that actually grows bacon)?

• Like 1

World Domination is the only option you really have here. Because of Many Worlds/Multiverse Theory, time travel is largely meaningless, as absolutely NOTHING you do will have any effect on your present, as you could exterminate the entirety of life itself in the past, then go back to the present, and... NOTHING IS DIFFERENT; EVERYTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE YOU LEFT (About the only way to reap any rewards from going back would be to stay in the new matrix of past variables, i.e. stay in the past), and moving forward in time is... is just a clusterfuck, as you're basically rolling the dice (a d∞, to be exact; a Moebius Dice, if you will) on WHICH future you could go to, barring the audacious possibly you had some sort of means of filtering which kinds of possible futures you would want to interact with and which you do not want to possibly visit.

Cayenne Hot Sauce or Habanero Hot Sauce?