Error

Choose A or B

Glasses. I can't get my finger anywhere near my eyeballs, so applying a contact is out, plus the idea of setting something on your cornea just seems weird.

Mercy or Mei?

Orko. Nowhere near as annoying as Snarf was.

Eating a baby on live TV for eternal world peace or a lifetime of diarrhea so that cancer is cured?

Unleash the Magic.

Living the same day over and over ala "Groundhog Day" sans Bill Murray for all the rest of time, or living with a condition that cause your limbs to horrifically detonate individually at random intervals, then later regenerate, just to explode again, ad infinituum, but you also cannot exsanguinate from this (it's like you have infinite blood) and this means HIV/AIDS is cured for some reason because of this?

On 10/15/2016 at 3:41 PM, Havocbyte said:

Neither.

HAX!! YOU BROKE THE RULES!!

The concept of this game is that you HAVE to choose one of the options.

19 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Unleash the Magic.

Living the same day over and over ala "Groundhog Day" sans Bill Murray for all the rest of time, or living with a condition that cause your limbs to horrifically detonate individually at random intervals, then later regenerate, just to explode again, ad infinituum, but you also cannot exsanguinate from this (it's like you have infinite blood) and this means HIV/AIDS is cured for some reason because of this?

HAX!! YOU BROKE THE RULES!!

The concept of this game is that you HAVE to choose one of the options.

you make some evil choice :dissapoint:....but since you want to do us to choose.....I choose the baby (I don't want  diarrhea  )

and for the next question. The groundhog day

Good or Evil?

Evil, because it's more interesting.

Order of freedom?

Oh, and in what universe will eating a whole baby not give you diarrhea?

• Like 1

Unicorn. Because the magic would just too useful, and I have no qualms with bettering my abilities through the joy of reading. (Although, isn't this an A, B or C question? Shame! Shame!)

Batpony, Seapony (Shoo-Bee-Do!) or Crystal pony?

There's a C?! What madness is this?

If you're asking that in the context of which one you prefer as a villain I'd pick Gloriosa (Gaia). If it's in the context of which one you'd rather deal with I'd take The Shadowbolts. Bunch of stick up the backside teenagers are better than power crazed maniacs. 

Bow or Crossbow?

The second one... unless Torgue made the sword, then the first one all the way. :awesomecheer:

EqG Applejack's regular attire or her outfit in Legend of Everfree?