Error

Choose A or B

Demo because he can do more than Junkrat. Demolitions, grenade launcher, Demo knight etc.

Old Remastered game or  new gameplay game?

2 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Vanilla, because the randomizer is apparently in Japanese.

Travel forward to the past? Or travel back to the future?

back to the future, boi

Who would win in a fight?
L.A.M.A.J. or ERIOIOIRE?

c9c.jpg

• Like 1

L.A.M.A.J, obviously. I will say that I really enjoyed L.A. Noire, in spite of all the complaints about it and  how much people bashed it for being buggy. It was a very fun game and I didn't encounter any bugs, shame it was so short..

5th edition D&D or Pathfinder?

Opposite sex for a month. I may use Organized chaos as a philosophy and method of work, but I'd be awkward to suddenly change gender in the middle of a lecture or while I'm doing the groceries. Then again, I'd have fabulous hair for a month. :awesomedash:

Let's make this interesting, Tea or Coffee? 

Eh, yogurt. Has more flavor options and is safe for folks that are lactose intolerant.

Long hair or a bald head? (Short hair is hideous on everyone, no exceptions)

Long hair because I don't want to be bald

Wearing glasses to get intelligent or become strong without glasses?

I like intellect, so give me them glasses.

Every time you touch someone (i.e. you initiate contact with someone) they explode violently into gibs or every time someone touches you (i.e. they touch you first) they violently vomit and diarrhea all over the place in copious amounts, and said excretions contain an exotic new strain of influenza?

you have some really fetish, Nanfoodle. Well I take the first one

Fetish army or Fetish Shaman? (Diablo 2 & 3)

Fetish Shaman, I played 1 month diablo 3 and forgot my account x)

Sunset or Twilight ? About the real landscape of course.

Two left shoes. Not only are boots uncomfortable, but for all we know those right boots could really be alt-right... :ajlie:

Classical causality time travel (i.e. the style of time travel presented in many films, particularly "Back To The Future," where changing events in the past can have limited and peculiar effects on later time frames, even possibly erasing yourself/others and causing paradoxes)

...or...

Many-Worlds Interpretation/Multiverse Theory time travel (where going back to the past means precisely squat to YOUR original frame of time. Go kill your parents, kill dictators, kill all of humanity for all you care, big whoop. Go back to your original time and NOTHING has changed. All your actions did was spur off a whole new set infinite probabilities and parallel universes, and on that note, prognostication is largely impossible, as you would have to have a brain capable of being truly omniscient to see every frame of time caused by every possibly of EVERY being, object, even all the possibilities caused by say a single electron on the opposite end of the universe moving left instead of right, as well as esoteric universes and timelines where say protons didn't exist or the weak nuclear force broke down. The best example of this type of time travel in media is actually in the series Noein, or the Android Saga of Dragon Ball Z. Trunks can go back and change all he wants, but it has absolutely no bearing on his time. This version as a result is devoid of paradoxes.)

*Just so you know, I STRONGLY follow the second choice in all my time travel beliefs.

Well, obviously the second one. I'll just travel around Rick and Morty style and if I find a dimension I like, I'll stay there.

On the topic of time travel:

If you could go to the past and had to change one of two events, what would you change?

A. The burning of the Library of Alexandria

B. An event that would have made your family rich if it had gone the other way.

• Like 1

The burning of the library of Alexandria.

As much as money is good, the pursuit of knowledge offers a greater reward.

while on the subject of books, Regular books, or Ebooks?

Edited by Sylveon
Forgot to include options

Ebooks. As much as I like reading, physical books literally put me to sleep. I can read digital books for hours on end, but a paper one? Dead in under 10 minutes.

Would you rather live and work in a Museum or a Library?

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

I would have to say Library, because I would have more things to do and read there rather than look at the same exhibits over and over again at the Museum.

Would you rather have a battery that lasts 24 hours and takes a week to charge, or a battery that lasts an hour and takes a 24 hours to charge?

The one that lasts 24 hours, it's easier to spread them out and make the best of it than only one hour.

Would you rather travel back in time and explore the Earth or travel Forwards in time and possibly explore space?