Error

Choose A or B

Well, I'd prefer to go to "C"; neither, but if I had to, I'd choose Iran. More interesting history there and I'd be more likely to survive the escape from it.

Pokemon or Digimon?

Keyboard. Jokes on you, I don't have hands. *waves hooves* :cloppa:

Wear an incredibly ridiculous looking hat for a month, or wear half meter high heels for a week?

Is it not obvious darling? Wear the hat because I make anything look good on me. I am quite hot.

img-2469182-2-full.png

Now riddle me this. Would you like to have power of Ice or power of Fire. I believe the answer is obvious.

Ice, obviously. Ice is beyond useful, and fire is... well, it's just fire. It's hot. Nobody likes hot things.

The power to command lobsters and narwhals, or being able to turn hands into shotguns (but not vice versa)?

To command wildlife is temping but to turn my hands in guns is a dream of mine. The only problem is how I'm I going to reload?

You're at a theme park and you don't want to ride the silly teacups anymore because you a big boy. You have a choice of two rides.

Ride #1

Take a ride in rocket that leaves your eye closed tight. As you open your eyes you find that floating around in endless space. Before you can take the beauty of cosmos you're taking back drawn back into earth's orbit and reaching maximum velocity towards the ground.

Ride #2

Climb into a tube that popping out from the ground. As you grab your mat to slide down to feel the heat radiating of the tube. You climb into tube and the air thrust you backwards. The speed of the start to make the mat catch fire and you use you butt to make it to the end of the tube. When you get out to see that you're at the earth's core and you see though the windows the molten and lava.     

Just the music. Either way you're getting the music, but the music alone is easier to consume, and I don't have any time for vidyas!!

Having a 12-gauge shotgun that fires shotgun shells almost 5x faster than a minigun, or roughly 30,000 shells a minute, equal to 500 buckshot-filled shells a second (and somehow the recoil has been mitigated), or a pistol that fires single-shot depleted uranium tank shells larger than your head capable of leveling a small neighborhood in a single shot (again, with mitigated recoil so it could be wielded)?

I don't play them ,but I pick Dota 2 because I have tried the first.

Glasses or eye contract lens?

No hats for me. They're usually not fun to wear, plus they distract from my awesome waist-length hair.

You're trapped in a building ready to collapse. There are two exits. However, both are blocked off by someone or something. In the door to the left is a mutant radioactive lobster. The other has a radioactive accountant foaming at the mouth. Both want to bite you. Getting bit by either one will result in you getting superpowers ala Spiderman, except you could get either lobster-based superpowers or become some sort of superpowered accountant with awesome... accountant powers. You need to get out, and given your choices, you are certain to get bitten by whomever is guarding the door you escape through. So, which will it be:

Go through the door guarded by the radioactive lobster or the door with the radioactive accountant?

Equestria all the way. I'd choose Equestria over Earth if I got the choice.

Would you rather be a pegasus or a unicorn?

Answering questions. Asking questions requires much more spontaneous thought.

Derpy Hooves or Lyra Heartstrings?

Digimon all the way!

So do you press button A or button B. One will make your wish come true and other will destroy the world! I am unsure which is which.