Error

Choose A or B

Credit card. I missed a bus twice because they don't accept card :applejargh:

Hasbro contact me for removing definitively a character from the show : Starlight or Trixie ? (Be sure I'm very sad because of that, so I can't decide myself)

I pick Starlight.....Trixie is a great and poweful!

New mane 6 or current mane 6?

That exactly what I was wondering, it's a very difficult question. I'll say current mane 6 but I think I'm okay for definitively change that for a potential season 9. New ponies, new town, new design, but still Equestria.

Out of water for 2 days or out of food for 2 month ?

I think I'd rather go without food for 2 months, because i can deal with being without food better than I can being thirsty.

We've seen Applejack and Fluttershy do some pretty dexterous and powerful things with their tails throughout the series, and it seems clear now they have the strongest tails of the Mane 6 (Rainbow Dash probably has the most durable tail though, with everyone practically ripping it out in order to stop her in her tracks). So, if the two were in a tail-wrestling contest (basically like an arm-wrestling contest, but with tails), which one do you think would win: Applejack or Fluttershy?

I think obviously, it's Applejack, because she is a ground pony. It's hide by the design but she is like a bodybuilder.

Do you prefer : MLP with no ponies or EQG with ponies ?

I take the first, because without keyboard you can't do much unless you using a new OS where you can use either Keyboard or Mouse.

Beard or no beard?

I have 0 culture about literature except what I was forced to read at school. And Harry Potter. xD

Also I like sciences, and I liked it BEFORE it was this trendy.

Then Science.

What is more important : Willingness or Wisdom ?

No hesitation, diarrhea. My butt and my willingness are strong enough (I mean, regard pokemon's anatomy), toilets are not so far, and I hate lost my time.

Black Friday or Christmas ?

None, both of them are corporate holidays that are only designed to sell food and made in China toys. But this thread requires an anwer between two choices, so Christmas, as when it's done right, it can be good. I'm a Snowfall Frost regarding those holidays.

Mountains or Sea?

Mountain, I love it. Ski during winter, awesome landscape, fresh air, and you're closer to the moon.

Youtube or netflix ? Because one of them have to die.

Youtube, despite the lower production quality, you can find great content made by normal people. For me Netflix is jut another industry where the most money you have the more you succeed. And despite all of Youtube's problems, anyone can make content and eventualy be recognized for it, which is great, it act as a meritcracy compared to the oligarchy that is Netflix or the film industry in general.

Forever lasting night in Nightmare Moon's Equestria (like what was shown in the last episode of season 5) or normal Equestria ruled by Celestia.

In other words, a stable state where you freedoms are restricted and all the resources of the state are used to strengthen it or a weaker state susceptible to attacks but where you're more free and where individualism runs free.

• Like 1

Philosophy makes people forgot the point of this game ahaha !

It's happened to me so many times too, that and confuse 2 games.

Equestria Daily Blog or Equestria Daily Forums ? Be careful, we're watching you, and we're preparing your punishment.

• Like 1