Error

Choose A or B

SSD is fast but less capacity....while HDD have much capacity.

But as free? I take the largest SSD for free charge!

Cash payment or Credit card payment?

I prefer to make a credit card payment for the sake of convenience (I also pay off the balance in full).

A. Get around with your own car.

B. Get around via walking, biking, and/or public transit.

Answer B. I used to drive a car for studies and jobs, but that's a real poison, for your money first.

Science or scientists ? THINK ABOUT THAT !!!!

Science. The word scientist implies humans, but science is a more generic term that works for all species. A unicorn can know science. It can't be a scientist.

Chrome or Firefox? (If you say IE, I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish)

Eh, Chrome, but it's Flash functionality has been acting wonky since its last update, so I don't know now...

Being a centaur or a mermaid (without changing any other aspect of your life)?

Hmmm. I admit that the Polish one sounds better, but I love the Russian version of MLP, this language is hilarious. Russian Luna and Celestia are so cool. So RUSSIAN.

What the city you would prefer to visit ? Shangaï or Athens ?

Awwww I wanted to chose between Russian and Polish songs. They are so surreal to me like i can almost understand but not quite. Would be easier to interpret written text. Though Polish is definitely crazier.

Anyway I chose to visit Athens, no competition. I mean the history alone is amazing and I just love Athenian acropolis. And this time when I visit it won't be with damn whole school.

Anyway um... which came first? Scootaloo or an egg? 

My answer is not motivated by knowledge, so SCOOT !

6 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Awwww I wanted to chose between Russian and Polish songs. They are so surreal to me like i can almost understand but not quite. Would be easier to interpret written text. Though Polish is definitely crazier.

I'm sorry...

Then you have a chance to answer this one :

OR

?

Yuck.

Tomatoes since that's what happens anyway when you dehydrate/can them.

Live a short life as a billionaire or live as an immortal hermit?

I think I would choose a rich short life, but I would need to know more technicalities.

Assuming that this technology cannot be changed, would you prefer a very powerful computer running on debian, or a very basic 200$ desktop running on windows 10 ?

That's a horrible question, but I'd say drowned, as it'd be over quicker. Starving to death is not fun.

You are hit with a magical curse that will transform you whenever you are touched by cold water. Would you rather turn into a person of the opposite gender or an animal and if so, what kind?