Error

Choose A or B

Deaf, so I wouldn't have to listen to all the youngsters and their rap music, back in my days they were too busy fighting the Germans on the western front!

Setting up a base on the moon or underwater?

Well, seeing as I'm screwed if something goes wrong wither way, I guess I'll choose the moon, as space is cool.

Pen-and-paper RPGs or computer RPGs?

Computer RPG. I have actually bad experiences with pen-and-paper ones.

Being president of your country or incredibly rich ?

1080p 60 FPS. Nothing I own can actually display 4K, so it's pointless to sacrifice speed.

Milk: In your cereal or in a glass?

In cereals, much better, exept maybe if it's directly from the cow. Soya milk in a glass too. (I'm unsure about the name of the thing in English, my apologies)( anyways I prefer cheese on bread with wine)

Kilometer or mile?

On 8/29/2017 at 2:32 PM, Bakaarion said:

Kilometer of course. What kind of civilized people are using miles actually ?

:dissapoint:

On 8/29/2017 at 2:32 PM, Bakaarion said:

Tweeter or facebook ?

I don't really use either. But I'd choose Facebook, because there's no character limit.

Cheddar or Parmesan?

That's not fair. With no internet I lost my job.

Well... Don't be a dumb don't be a dumb, don't be a

3rd wold war :awesomecheer:

Damn ! Can I change it ?

What is the most important for you ? Kindness or generosity ? (No MLP related)

I think generosity is more important to me, I usually have no problem lending my time and I do give money to homeless people. But my kindness often must be earned. :flutterglare:

Be stranded on an island or in the woods?

Wait... you say "stranded in the woods" like it's a bad thing. I'd love that to happen to me!

Earn $1,000 to use for whatever you want, or $2,000 you can only use to buy food?

• Like 1

$2,000. Food will always have use/value, so there is almost no risk. I'd probably spend a lot of it on non-perishables though, for my emergency pantry.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Wait... you say "stranded in the woods" like it's a bad thing. I'd love that to happen to me!

You passed the test! 

Travel the world or live in the nicest house?

Have a nice house, of course. Travelling the world is meaningless if you come back to a shit house, not to mention putting up with airport security and customs agents at least once a week, a million different things that can give you diarrhea, the possibility of getting stuck in a foreign jail for a misunderstanding and/or something you didn't do, most of these countries are hot as piss, luggage, the 5 dozen inoculations you have to get for every country under the sun, and people. People suck. In a nice house, you can relax, be comfortable, do what you want, no airport security theater or customs idiocy, no stupid people, and if you want to see another country, you got TV. TV is our friend. :flattered:

Which one would be scarier:

Fluttershy on PCP or Pinkie on LSD?

Hmmm I am going with Pinkie on LSD. Fluttershy on drugs would be Pinkie, Pinkie on drugs would go beyond Pinkie. And I fear what lies beyond Pinkie.

Which choice would you prefer. A day of helping Rarity by modeling for her dresses or a day of lecture by Twilight Sparkle?

Twilight Sparkle lecture. No hesitations. Do I get to pick the topic?

Which would you prefer: cupcakes made by Pinkie Pie, or some of Derpy's muffins?

Christmas. Freddy Krueger has nothing on Santa Claus. :dealwithit:

Which of these weird superpowers would you rather have?

• The power to heal any injury or disease, even seemingly incurable and terminal illnesses and wounds, but you do so using your poop. That's right, you're like Steven Universe, but instead of healing spit, you have healing shit. Ironically though, the one thing it WON'T cure is constipation. :awesomecheer:
  • The power to teleport yourself and/or any object, being, or energy source across and throughout all of space and time; the only thing is the only place you can teleport yourself or anything else to is to Red Lobster. It doesn't have to be the same Red Lobster every time, but you can only teleport to Red Lobster.