Error

Choose A or B

I'll have to go with: "The power to teleport myself and/or any object, being or energy source across and throughout all of space and time."

Who is better:

Vinyl Scratch or K-Dance?

Image result for mlp vinyl scratch vector

Image result for club penguin cadence

Ooooh yeaaaah no competition. The Princess of Wubs is in the house!

:partyhard:

Do you chose to know meaning of life, or do you chose to meet and hang out with your favorite pony? 

Meet and hang out with my favorite pony. Something tells me the meaning of life will be something super-anticlimactic.

Harmony and normal rain, or eternal chaos and chocolate rain?

• Like 1

Harmony and normal rain, please... If chocolate rained down from the sky, I feel like I'd have a really hard time cleaning after it. :flutterdear:

===

Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world, or be able to play every instrument in the world?

Boreal forest. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure it has less things that can kill you than a proper jungle. Besides I would feel more at home there.

Would you rather drive a plane or drive a submarine?

Drive a plane, or course. If something goes wrong, you can TOTALLY bail on a plane and flip it off on the way down. Hell, even with without a parachute, there is an ABSOLUTELY ASTRONOMICALLY small chance you can survive, given certain variables, but it still isn't 0%. With a sub, if disaster strikes all you can do is hope to make it to safety or wait to drown or become a mermaid's meaty pancake served up in a foil wrapper. You're screwed. Y-You're basically Poseidon's whipping boy in a sub if he wants. That's why sky > ocean.

Which of these shows would you want to come back from the dead? Remember, you picked them, so don't come crying to me when they try to eat your brains:

Dan Vs. or Megas XLR?

I like both companies equally. But I like Samsung more. They make awesome phones. 

And who doesn't love Bixby?

Google or Apple?

I like both, but since I'm the only one in my family who knows how to use Apple(If something went wrong, my dad wouldn't be able to fix it, so fixing the Apple device wouldn't be free) I'll go with Google(websites! YouTube! OHMYGOD IT WOULD TAKE ME FOREVER TO NAME EVERYTHING!!!).

Rainbow Dash or Sunset Shimmer?

Sunset Shimmer because i like her more (i like RD just not as much) :sunset:

Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?