Error

Choose A or B

Science, because magic can be too much of a wild card (especially when it backfires), while science you know has to obey certain rules, but with enough work and prodding, can perform amazing stuff.

"Happy Birthday" or "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary?"

(This is relevant to my interests today...)

Coma, of course. The vast majority of coma patients regain consciousness and functionality after only a few days or weeks. The prognosis for patients suffering from death is rather less optimistic. 

Unix or VMS? 

(And not that pansy Linux shit, either. System V running on big iron.)

Time travel would cause time paradox......so I choose travel to different dimensions.

Windows or Macintosh?

Windows all the way.

Arms or legs?

Time travel would cause time paradox......so I choose travel to different dimensions.

Of course, under the leading principle of the day, the Many-Worlds Interpretation, you can do anything you want really without fear of a paradox as every action would effect a new reality, so effectively go back and SHOOT YOURSELF, go back to the present, and NOTHING WILL HAVE CHANGED, because you will still in your reality, however, you WILL have created ∞+1 new universes where some bastard that looked an awful lot like you but older shot you and now you're dead and those realities have proceeded on without you.

tl;dr - Akira Toriyama basically got time travel right. Trunks can go back all he wants to help Goku and co. all he wants, and even succeeds, but when he goes home, his world is still screwed, and everyone is still dead.

I have to say Subway by default because I've never been in a Quiznos... In fact, where I live, I don't even think I've even SEEN a Quiznos in person before... And outside of one Firehouse Subs I've passed by once or twice and a Panera, Subway has a veritable monopoly on sammichs in the area. However, I SO miss those old Quiznos ads with the Spongemonkeys...

Guns or Energy Weapons?

(In case you don't get this, this is a Fallout question)

Sword. That shield will break eventually, and then dead. Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how badass the other guy is, because as long as you're faster and sneakier they'll never hit you, so high defense is moot, plus once they're dead, you can take their sword and now you're wielding TWO SWORDS. DOUBLE SWORD POWAH!!

Polaroid or Negative?

Guns or Energy Weapons?

Energy weapons, i like the wacky futuristic designs, also pew pew pew.

Trick question. The correct answer is ALWAYS Sneak Criticals.

Derp because Derpy...err Ditzy...wait is it Muffins? I'll stick to Muffins.

Trick question. The correct answer is ALWAYS Sneak Criticals.

To be fair NanFoodle I was going to choose guns first because Anti-Material Rifle with explosive rounds was my absolute favourite, but that gauss rifle tho, that's what made me reconsider. When fallout 4 is here I'll go Hybrid, 10 INT so I can craft all the wacky weapons and experiment with energy shotguns and sniper combos. And of course all the long range sneak energy sniper crits.

Going back to the topic at hand:

Radar or Sonar?

Radar 'cause I'm more familiar with it... Still no idea how to use either of 'em though ^_^;;

Would you rather be stuck in World War I or World War II?

Charisma, so human or animal alike I can befriend and have them back me up in my travels. Luck is but a series of unusual coincidences that you perceive as positive.

Continuing the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. theme:

Perception or Endurance?

Long range, something about powder based weaponry that I like, may it be the gun design or just the feeling of being able to dispatch your enemies at a debatable "safe distance".

L.A.S.E.R. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) or T.A.S.E.R. (Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle)?