Sangu

Reporting in!

Well... I made it. I finally registered here... So now I suppose I have to introduce myself. 

Hey again. My name is Linas from Vilnius, Lithuania and I am 28 years old. I am self claimed brony since beggining of 2015. Also I am big nerd. My pony history is quite short, I watched G1 ponies then I was kid, but I grew without them. In 2014? I saw few episodes of FiM, but soon forgot about them. Well not completely, last year I started to watch them again, this time from very begging. And now I am here.

Besides pony I am huge fan of Harry Potter books. So naturally I been administrating Lithuanian HP sites and RPG forums since early 2003...

My other hobbies are Sci-Fi, PC games and computers in general.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. :) If not, I think I am running away to hide from this scary place.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. The S6 hiatus is here.

:happybonbon:

You should probably know though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

17 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. The S6 hiatus is here.

:happybonbon:

You should probably know though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Ye I know its hiatus now. S6 was first season I watched like all normal people, the same day it came out :S

Better late than never! (for my sake at least)

Welcome aboard, stranger, to the most endearing part of the internet you'll ever travel to!

And on this side of our little home here is The Family, your family!

So, welcome to that too!

Love to have you here to chat about various topics, such the show's horrendous lack of those weird party-noise-maker-blow-things

Please do enjoy your stay here!

Because we sure will

Welcome to the forums!