LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

There's no 'blog' thing on this forum like there is on a few other MLP: FiM forums that I've been a part of/am a part of.

So I'll just do this instead.

Because everyone just loves the controversial and/or polarizing stuff I post. (not). But I could care less honestly. :dealwithit:

So if you don't like stuff like that, or even the stuff I'll say in the thread, then I only have a few bits of advice for you.

1. STAY OUT.

2. Don't respond to it and just ignore it. Bashing me for what I say or what my opinion helps NOTHING and only creates confrontations that no one likes. Bashing the way I present/post it as well also does NOTHING.

All in all I'm just asking you respect my opinion and if you don't like it, that's fine. Just ignore it and move on with your life instead of the NUMEROUS amounts of people I've run into on other MLP: FiM forums believe it or not who can't seem to do that and confront me on them instead of doing this.

Okay with this out of the way... onto the first post.

This one likely is controversial and/or polarizing. So yeah... if you don't like that... you already know what you should do.

I've decided on my video game 'challenge' for Equestria Girls 4 a.k.a. Legend of Everfree or whatever the hell it's called (I honestly don't care what it's called).

If you don't already know, I've completed 3 other video games 'challenges' that pretty much mean I don't have to watch those respective Equestria Girls movies EVER. So don't even try. I'll just present the completed challenge for the respective movie you try to foolishly get me to watch.

So... what is it?

Well... a few of them have been somewhat complex. But this one isn't. Which is a nice change of pace.

Either way... here's a few hints:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

10 years of waiting FINALLY pays off.

Still don't know? Okay. I'll make it more obvious.

:chillin:

Yep.

AT LONG LAST.

It's fairly simple to.

All I have to do...

Is beat Final Fantasy XV. That's all. If I beat an optional boss, that's just a bonus. But the challenge is just for me to beat it.

*spreads arms wide open as I laugh maniacally*

:dragonlight:

So... it's finally here. 10 years of waiting has FINALLY payed off.

BEST. GAME. EVER. FINALLY comes out tomorrow.

You bet I'm getting it. Besides I pre-ordered it.

To bad I have to wait a month (possibly longer) before playing it.

I need a walkthrough... so... yeah...

Come on... I can do this... just another month or 2...

:fluttersmith:

I posted a new topic that's likely controversial.

Because I know how much people love it when I do that.

COME AT ME OPINION HATERS.

:megusta:

This isn't controversial

We all know FFXV is the best FF game

(No, I will not accept FFVII, that game is garbage and should be treated as such)

So...

It goes without saying that I'm HOPING BEYOND HOPE that Roman wins this weekend at Roadblock End of the Line and becomes a Double Champion (Universal & U.S. Champ) I could go all day with the reasons why.

BUT YES ONE OF THE REASONS IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT WOULD PISS EVERYONE OFF (Except me obviously)

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE KEVIN OWENS & CHRIS JERICHO CRAP TOO.

So while all the so-called 'true' wrestling fans threaten to boycott AGAIN I'll be LMFAO at the HATERS and BEYOND HAPPY.

LET THE DOUBLE REIGN BEGIN.

:dealwithit:

Well since EQD refused my Community Soapbox post I submitted since apparently they don't like controversy like most other forums I'll do this instead.

Roman Reigns has had better character development then Starlight Glimmer.

Yes. I JUST said that and I JUST went there.

:newspaper:

@LostSanity Never mind the fact that many MLP fans, even those who like Starlight, agree that her arc was poorly written. Not exactly controversial. If you were talking about the guys who run EQD, I might agree, but the every man here? Nah.

On 12/21/2016 at 4:38 PM, WaterPulse said:

@LostSanity Never mind the fact that many MLP fans, even those who like Starlight, agree that her arc was poorly written. Not exactly controversial. If you were talking about the guys who run EQD, I might agree, but the every man here? Nah.

But my problem is that Lord-no offense-has this idea that EVERYONE must agree with him, or else he will quit.

2 hours ago, Raichu said:

But my problem is that Lord-no offense-has this idea that EVERYONE must agree with him, or else he will quit.

I never once said that.

My whole problem is that I feel like the show is shoving HORRID characters in my face and expecting me to like them.

HA HA. YEAH I DON'T THINK SO.

If that continues or I feel like it is continuing, that's whats going to get me to RAGEQUIT.

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

I never once said that.

My whole problem is that I feel like the show is shoving HORRID characters in my face and expecting me to like them.

HA HA. YEAH I DON'T THINK SO.

If that continues or I feel like it is continuing, that's whats going to get me to RAGEQUIT.

But my complaint (in case you havnt read already) is that everyone was giving you valid, reasonable nntries, and you just kept playing that card over and over again.

21 hours ago, Raichu said:

But my complaint (in case you havnt read already) is that everyone was giving you valid, reasonable nntries, and you just kept playing that card over and over again.

Whatever you say.

My points were legitimate as far as I'm concerned.

13 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Whatever you say.

So, basically only your points were legitimate?

Well, that's a fancy way of telling someone to go screw themselves, but ehh, whatever floats your boat

3 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Whatever you say.

If that's the case, then would it be possible to post your rejected Community Soapbox article here? If, as you claim, EQD doesn't have the belly for what you wrote and they somehow delete it, then you have your evidence for the whole "apparently they don't like controversy" shtick. If EQD proves you wrong, then you still get your platform to express your opinions mentioned in your article.

On 12/24/2016 at 8:51 PM, WaterPulse said:

If that's the case, then would it be possible to post your rejected Community Soapbox article here? If, as you claim, EQD doesn't have the belly for what you wrote and they somehow delete it, then you have your evidence for the whole "apparently they don't like controversy" shtick. If EQD proves you wrong, then you still get your platform to express your opinions mentioned in your article.

I didn't save it sorry.

But here's the title I gave it:

Why Starlight Glimmer is a DUMBASS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMMON SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Considering how things have gone for me on other MLP: FiM forums (not well)...

I'm sure I'll end up using the Ignore feature on this forum at some point as well.

Now... who will be those lucky few that get SUPERMAN PUNCHED into my Ignore List?

We shall see...

:newspaper:

I'm 99.99% sure I'm going to get warned for Superman Punching an Administrator.

But I'll take it.

Because I said I'd do it to anyone that said something stupid and/or idiotic and I meant it.

#RomanReigns4DoubleChampion

27 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

I'm 99.99% sure I'm going to get warned for Superman Punching an Administrator.

Nah, lots of people don't like best ponies for whatever reason.  Being open and accepting of everypony's opinions are the markings of a loving and tolerating pony. :)

15 minutes ago, "User" said:

Nah, lots of people don't like best ponies for whatever reason.  Being open and accepting of everypony's opinions are the markings of a loving and tolerating pony. :)

So 'best ponies' are a maniacal, self-righteous, egotistical, 'mightier-than-thou' bitch and a dumbass with absolutely no common sense whatsoever?

ROTFLMFAO.

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

7 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

So 'best ponies' are a maniacal, self-righteous, egotistical, 'mightier-than-thou' bitch and a dumbass with absolutely no common sense whatsoever?

ROTFLMFAO.

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I know right?  You wouldn't believe the number of times myself or Seth have heard that!

• Like 1